Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 1126 times)

Deidre

Hello :)
« on: August 02, 2017, 11:39:00 pm »
Thanks for inviting me here, Setamontet.

I left faith recently (again) and sorting things out. Feeling like the best way to describe my feelings right now from a faith perspective is spiritual atheism? That's probably the best way I can put it for now.

This looks like a cool forum, and look forward to chatting with you guys.  8)
"Don't look for riches, look for rich experiences." - Lucian Black

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Eternally Grateful to Our Forum Members; HAIL YOU!
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 12:54:58 am »
Glad to have you :)

"My step is great, that I may traverse the sky."
- The Pyramid Texts

Sutekh

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 01:05:31 am »
@Deidre  Out of curiosity are you thee Saint Frankenstein from Religious Forums? Your greeting seems familiar.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Deidre

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 01:24:49 am »
@Deidre  Out of curiosity are you thee Saint Frankenstein from Religious Forums? Your greeting seems familiar.

lol No, I'm Deidre from RF.  Hopefully, people will be kinder to me here, than you've been.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:31:26 am by Deidre »

Kapalika

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 01:57:47 am »

If Frank ever comes here I would raise hell. I don't think he should be allowed here.

Anyways I've known Deride from RF some, she's cool.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Sutekh

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 01:59:18 am »
Hopefully, people will be kinder to me here, than you've been.

Welcome then :) I apologize if my reply may had given you the wrong impression. You just seemed to be a bit familiar that was all, I apologize if I may had offended you in anyway. I just haven't known you fully on RF.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 02:03:14 am by Sutekh »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Deidre

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 02:06:40 am »
Hopefully, people will be kinder to me here, than you've been.

Welcome then :) I apologize if my reply may had given you the wrong impression. You just seemed to be a bit familiar that was all, I apologize if I may had offended you in anyway. I just haven't known you fully on RF.

Okay, thank you for saying this. :-)

I was like...why is he calling me saint frankenstein? lol  :|

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 03:31:35 am »
Everyone play nice :)

- The Pyramid Texts

Setamontet

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 01:30:48 pm »
Welcome Deidre, great big huge hugs! = )

"O learn the Law, my brothers of the night - the Great Law and the Lesser Law.
The Great Law brings the balance and doth persist without mercy.
The Lesser Law abideth as the key, and the Shining Trapezoid is the door!" - Anton LaVey

Deidre

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 02:14:36 pm »
Welcome Deidre, great big huge hugs! = )

Hugs back!   :mrgreen:

pi_rameses

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2017, 03:51:38 am »
Welcome @Deidre You are sparking quite the conversation in this forum. All very important questions and great responses. Your poem is also captivating as it encapsulated the dualist nature quite nicely. As Platonic forms, light and darkness may be represented since the earliest civilization as the Egyptian neteru Horus the Elder and Set respectively.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 03:58:38 am by Nylfmedli14 »
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2017, 03:12:10 pm »
Yes, I'm enjoying the rise in activity since you joined :). Even if I don't participate all that thoroughly, one of my dreams is to see this forum grow.

- The Pyramid Texts

Deidre

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2017, 08:40:32 pm »
Welcome @Deidre You are sparking quite the conversation in this forum. All very important questions and great responses. Your poem is also captivating as it encapsulated the dualist nature quite nicely. As Platonic forms, light and darkness may be represented since the earliest civilization as the Egyptian neteru Horus the Elder and Set respectively.
Thank you for the kind welcome and comment about my poem. :=) I hope you're having a nice weekend so far.

@Xepera maSet  - I like it here, it feels like a safe place or something, if that makes sense? Idk, I'm glad it exists. I read the site's newsletter earlier and the history behind Set is truly fascinating. ^_^
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 08:42:52 pm by Deidre »

pi_rameses

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 02:03:09 am »
Thank you for the kind welcome and comment about my poem. :=) I hope you're having a nice weekend so far.

@Xepera maSet  - I like it here, it feels like a safe place or something, if that makes sense? Idk, I'm glad it exists. I read the site's newsletter earlier and the history behind Set is truly fascinating. ^_^

@Deidre I am having a swell weekend. I got off work early Friday. And I took Monday and Tuesday off as well because Tuesday is my birthday. Finally, I can utilize this weekend too to start some of the curriculum for a JavaScript boot camp that I recently enrolled in. It's been something I've been meaning to do for the longest time because I wanted to transition into software development or engineering. The need wasn't there for me before. But now there is not much in terms of promotion in the lab of the small company in which I currently work. So, as a Black Magician, I want to change it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 02:07:49 am by Nylfmedli14 »
"Some say Kos, others Kosm.
As you did for the vacuous Rom,
grant us eyes.
Grant us eyes."

-Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Deidre

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 10:54:44 pm »

@Deidre I am having a swell weekend. I got off work early Friday. And I took Monday and Tuesday off as well because Tuesday is my birthday. Finally, I can utilize this weekend too to start some of the curriculum for a JavaScript boot camp that I recently enrolled in. It's been something I've been meaning to do for the longest time because I wanted to transition into software development or engineering. The need wasn't there for me before. But now there is not much in terms of promotion in the lab of the small company in which I currently work. So, as a Black Magician, I want to change it.

This sounds promising. I hope it all works out for you.

And happy early birthday to you!   :)