Author Topic: Lilith  (Read 340 times)

nxrose

Lilith
« on: August 02, 2020, 02:16:17 pm »
Lilith is a scubbus and vampire.
Is it really dangerous to summon her and with her?
And sometimes she chooses someone herself  too. why?

Etu Malku

Re: Lilith
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 05:59:49 pm »
Lilith as with any 'deity' is only as powerful or dangerous as you make them. Lilith perceived as a vampire of some sort begins with later interpretations of Hebrew Mysticism and Her relation with the Klippoth. Her origin is from Mesopotamia in the form of Lilitu and was not a vampire but rather a Storm Demoness. Her characteristics were similar to the concept of one's Daemon/HGA or Spirit double/familiar and in this respect is the same as the Arabic Qarina and is of the Djinn Tribe of Shaitans. She is also called Tabi'ah or Ukht and would be aligned closer to that of the Egyptian Ka.
IAMTHATIAMNOT

nxrose

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 03:45:05 am »
Thank u  so much... :)especially to know she is closer to  egyptian ka.

May I ask ur  thoughts on this   too?
http://orderoftheserpent.org/forum/index.php?topic=1649.0
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 04:30:46 am by nxrose »

Kapalika

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 10:42:00 am »
Lilith is a scubbus and vampire.
Is it really dangerous to summon her and with her?
And sometimes she chooses someone herself  too. why?

Um.

Technically no on both. She birthed succubi and incubi but she isn't one herself.

Dangerous? Imo yes.

She chooses those of her, if that makes sense.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Liu

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 09:59:46 am »
Lilith as with any 'deity' is only as powerful or dangerous as you make them. Lilith perceived as a vampire of some sort begins with later interpretations of Hebrew Mysticism and Her relation with the Klippoth. Her origin is from Mesopotamia in the form of Lilitu and was not a vampire but rather a Storm Demoness. Her characteristics were similar to the concept of one's Daemon/HGA or Spirit double/familiar and in this respect is the same as the Arabic Qarina and is of the Djinn Tribe of Shaitans. She is also called Tabi'ah or Ukht and would be aligned closer to that of the Egyptian Ka.
I heard of Liliths Mesopotamian origin before, but some parts of what you wrote are entirely new to me, especially about the lilitu being storm spirits and not night spirits. But then, I don't know any Akkadian and only very little Sumerian, so I can't really look into the original sources.
Why would you say she was similar in concept to the HGA etc? I thought the lilitu already in Mesopotamian culture were seen as negative, e.g. bringers of disease.