Author Topic: R.I.P. Ips. Michael A. Aquino  (Read 428 times)

Etu Malku

R.I.P. Ips. Michael A. Aquino
« on: July 01, 2020, 10:32:30 pm »
"I Have Come Into Being"
R.I.P. Ips. Michael A. Aquino

1 Before God or Angel, Daemon or man, there was Leviathan alone, principle of continuity and ageless existence. By relation and time I have oft been sought, but Leviathan shall yield to none other than the final master of the Universe.

2 Leviathan is the absolute, man, and if thou would presume to realize what neither Heaven nor Hell may effect, know that when thou behold the presence of Leviathan, thy end hath been attained.

3 Only through obliteration of the Universe may man seal his mastery of the Black Flame, for only thus may he know that he is not subject to a greater Will.

4 Heaven must perish, Hell must perish, and man alone must remain ere the Black Flame becomes Red in the glory of its perfection.

5 Then the Red magus shall behold only Leviathan, and he shall recognize that he has become the perfect mind, who shall remake the Cosmos in the eternal glory of his Satanic Will.

The DIABOLICON: Lt.Col. Michael A. Aquino PhD

IAMTHATIAMNOT

Kapalika

Re: R.I.P. Ips. Michael A. Aquino
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 10:05:54 am »
wait RIP?
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

crossfire

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 11:12:39 pm »
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
~Carl Jung

Setamontet

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 03:27:34 pm »
Dr. Michael A. Aquino has passed on through the gates of Walhalla.  May his Being for ever Remanifest upon the Universe!

Hail, Ra-en-Set!
"Ia Shub-Niggurath!  May the gifted of Set rule on a thousand worlds when that night falls on Terra!  When the stars come right again!" - Patricia Hardy

Liu

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 06:27:54 pm »
Had heard of his declining health and been wondering how he's doing.
Well, he achieved quite a bit - founded a religion, and a good one at that. May he continue remanifesting.

Kapalika

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 12:05:26 pm »
wait RIP?
Yeah, he died 1 September 2019
https://xeper.org/maquino/

Wow. i guess i never heard. Or maybe I did and forgot

I had a bunch of shit going on in my life at the time, so I wasn't really involved with the forums let alone magic.

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Onyx

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 02:10:59 pm »
Dr. Aquino warned of the inevitable on The 600 Club forum, which has been down for some time unfortunately. I would have liked to preserve some of his posts.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 02:12:33 pm by Onyx »

Liu

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 05:44:14 pm »

Wow. i guess i never heard. Or maybe I did and forgot

I had a bunch of shit going on in my life at the time, so I wasn't really involved with the forums let alone magic.
As I understand it, it was only made public a week ago or so.

Etu Malku

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 05:24:45 am »
As I am still in touch with many in the Temple and a few being members of the Herald of the Dawn, I knew about it quite a while ago. For some reasoning I'm not aware of they kept it quiet until recently. Of course, I honored their request to be silent.

With the passing of Dr. Aquino, an era has ended. He was a brilliant occultist and a wonderful person who had a depth of gnosis into the LHP few if any ever had. We are very fortunate in that he left behind a wealth of that gnosis in his various writings, many published publicly. I am sure he was endlessly bombarded by people sending him emails but he never hesitated to take the time to discuss anything I inquired about. A true gentleman, a scholar, and in my opinion the Greatest Magus since Aleister Crowley. He will be missed.
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Sutekh

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 11:17:43 pm »
Well, he achieved quite a bit - founded a religion, and a good one at that.

His Revised Satanic Bible was a masterpiece of introducing an authentic version of it, even though I understand the man himself was not a Satanist, his final writing of the book offered an approach to what Satanism can/could have become.
"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Kapalika

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2020, 10:40:51 am »
Well, he achieved quite a bit - founded a religion, and a good one at that.

His Revised Satanic Bible was a masterpiece of introducing an authentic version of it, even though I understand the man himself was not a Satanist, his final writing of the book offered an approach to what Satanism can/could have become.

it was just okay, tbh. i never finished it though, still got it on my book shelf. before he passed i talked to him (once) to say a lot of the amazon reviews of his book were just butthurt CoS, and  I gave him 4 stars instead of the 3 i would of preferred, and he agreed the font sucked in the parts with the story of creation or whatever it was a copy of. Made it hard to read.

I did however very much appreciate the earlier parts of the book talking about the early history of the CoS and have yet to read the other books he recommended me and Idk if i forgot or missed when he died. Its weird to think such an iconic figure, no matter where you stand on the LHP, is now gone.

small disclaimer, im wasted as fuck writing this post