Author Topic: Crazy Shit of The Day, ONA?  (Read 228 times)

Mindmaster

Crazy Shit of The Day, ONA?
« on: June 23, 2020, 07:35:22 am »
Something crazy to watch, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n13ltUR_RSI

Kapalika

Re: Crazy Shit of The Day, ONA?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 12:29:17 pm »
heard about it not looked into it dont wanna hear all the crazy ideas about satanists just quiet yet.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Etu Malku

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 04:55:13 am »
It's ANGLES not Angels . . . since when is illiteracy a prerequisite to be a news anchor?
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Km Anu

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 01:59:09 pm »
I almost posted about this last night too!

Fucking O9A, what a toxic meme.

Mindmaster

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 04:50:31 am »
It's ANGLES not Angels . . . since when is illiteracy a prerequisite to be a news anchor?

Yeah, I know, but I also understand they don't really care, lol.

Sutekh

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 06:40:31 pm »
Interesting, first time I saw something that mentioned the ONA in public. Not exactly the first time either, after hearing about the atomwaffen division, it was mentioned that the Nazi group was also ONA influenced. From my understanding, the ONA were mentioned on the F.B.I. files.
"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set