Author Topic: What do your Vampyric traditions say about over-feeding?  (Read 465 times)

idgo

What do your Vampyric traditions say about over-feeding?
« on: April 05, 2020, 04:48:52 am »
If an excess of energy is offered, is anything expected to go wrong? If a whole bunch of energy is "gifted" or provided without being knowingly requested, in ways that one is nevertheless receptive to being empowered or "fed" by, what is expected to happen?

Sutekh

Re: What do your Vampyric traditions say about over-feeding?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 02:16:18 pm »
With feeding energy comes addiction. The moment you feed on a person's energy you feel good, and you want to feed on more energies. When you overfeed you'll know that you had enough. Just like getting fool on a meal.

Personally nowadays, I apply vampyrism through my magical practices only, and I use that energy as an offering.
"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Etu Malku

Re: What do your Vampyric traditions say about over-feeding?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 03:20:08 pm »
The Vampiric work within the Herald of the Dawn is a form of Predatory Spiritualism based on archetypal structures, the devouring of their Vital Essence along with Neurotheology and particularly Neuroplasticity. The practices are based on devouring the Essence (Ka) of particular archetypal structures.

That said, metaphysical energy is removed from the target and used to empower the sorcerer during ritual work and further/excess energy can be stored in specifically created 'vessels' to be used again in ritual work. The archetypal structure is never depleted fully of its vital energy otherwise it would perish, as would depleting the vital energy of any organism's subtle body.
IAMTHATIAMNOT