Author Topic: Analog Modular Synth Sinister Frequencies  (Read 157 times)

Melias

• O.S. Member
  • Non Omnis Moriar - Embracing the Aeon of XOR
    • View Profile
Analog Modular Synth Sinister Frequencies
« on: March 27, 2020, 06:24:32 am »
My friend and I have an Arturia MatrixBrute (Analog Avant-Garde) and a microKORG XL (among some electric guitars and distortion pedals) and have been creating some dark ambient /ritual compositions. However, I noticed some strange effects on some Resonance Bottles of my making. Basically these bottles are filled with granulated rock salt with white quartz crystals and fresh water imbued with ritual intonations. I have noticed in the past that they worked quite well in containing some energies when music was played in the vicinity, so a few weeks ago I placed them in his music room while engaging in some analog sounds.

In the house there's a third person who is also capable of astral detection, like the two of us, and so we all witnessed some spiritual Essences (not quite spirits) hovering over each bottle as we played the music. We could clearly sense a cool, sort of otherwordly energy but they didn't seem to possess sentience or volition. After the music stopped, they dissipated within a few minutes.

Obviously they could be mere thought-forms in the astral as by-product of the music; but why directly over the bottles, and not covering the whole room as expected? (Leadbeater and Besant have described this in detail, including diagrams in a book http://www.gutenberg.org/files/16269/16269-h/16269-h.htm  )

Have any of you done something similar? What did you observe?

Etu Malku

Re: Analog Modular Synth Sinister Frequencies
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 09:02:38 pm »
LOL  :huh:
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Melias

• O.S. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 09:58:28 pm »
what's the matter, what's so funny?

Etu Malku

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 11:38:26 pm »
Sorry, I'll keep my mouth shut  :rolleyes:
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Onyx

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2020, 03:36:56 pm »
Dear @Etu Malku, please knock it off. Thanks.

Kapalika

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 01:24:48 am »
Melias  that is pretty awesome. Can I ask what kind of sounds you were doing? I don't think I have anything that the patches could work with, but a recording or general description might give me an idea.

I've made some wicked/evil sounding stuff that almost seems to have otherworldly aspects to them, I think, personally, that it takes a magician's touch to make that potential come out. I tend to do this on the scale of entire songs however, but never tried it for evocation (for some safety reasons, primarily, both when composing and people listening lol). I've always been interested in music magic (for lack of a better term).

I'll read through the link you gave too.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 01:26:41 am by Kapalika »
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Melias

• O.S. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 02:52:09 am »
My friend's instrument (the Arturia Matrixbrute) is a very complex synthesizer. To get an idea of possible sounds it can make (without adding further instruments) check this external link (not us):
https://youtu.be/77_pi57tCyI
The analog oscillators can be used independently or through LFOs and during that evening he was trying several settings, in combination with some of my settings on the KORG and then he had an Earthquaker pedal too (Transmisser Reverb). It was not a regular recording session, since we were exploring for new sounds, however I might have some bits my own end (not good quality) - perhaps some of this could be shared so that you can get an idea.

I like your term "music magic"! There's tremendous potential and so many things to be explored. Electronic music can create very unique soundscapes... and surprising things can be experimented using magickal constructs in combination with the sounds produced.

I have listened to your tracks on soundcloud and I was impressed; several had the capacity to produce mind-altering effects, if one listens carefully and with a meditative state. So it's quite possible to work wonders, if one is skilled in both making music and the occult.