Author Topic: SeTetu-Ra Ka-Nuit - journal of a IV° Seeker  (Read 63 times)

Xepera-maSet

SeTetu-Ra Ka-Nuit - journal of a IV° Seeker
« on: January 17, 2020, 03:24:28 am »
I appreciate the work of Crowley and the OTO etc, but I've been working Liber Resh a bit differently, with some more modern knowledge than Crowley had. I always remember dawn, noon is 50/50, evening is basically never, and I usually do night. Interested to see if I can get better at it and what progress they may bring.

Let him greet the Sun at dawn, facing East. And let him say in a loud voice: Hail unto Thee who art Khepri in Thy rising, even unto Thee who art Khepri in Thy strength, who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the Uprising of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Khepri abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Night! (Now meditate with the sign of silence)

Also at Noon, let him greet the Sun, facing South. And let him say in a loud voice: Hail unto Thee who art Ra in Thy triumphing, even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy beauty, who travellest over the heavens in thy bark at the Mid-course of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Ra abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morning! (Meditate with sign of silence)

Also, at Sunset, let him greet the Sun, facing West. And let him say in a loud voice: Hail unto Thee who art Atum in Thy setting, even unto Thee who art Atum in Thy joy, who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the Down-going of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Atum abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Day! (Meditate with sign of silence)

Lastly, at night, let him greet the Sun, facing North, and let him say:
Hail unto thee who art Set in Thy hiding, even unto Thee who art Set in Thy silence, who travellest over the heavens in Thy bark at the Midnight Hour of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Set abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Evening. (Meditate with sign of silence)

Xepera-maSet

Re: SeTetu-Ra Ka-Nuit - journal of a IV° Seeker
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 03:26:45 am »
I went back into a lot of my old Tree of Life work with the Order of the Dawning Sun. I'm sad that it's not a more pure version of what existed before I found Setianism, it's kind of a weird intermediate. But still interesting. I never got a full Egyptian tree down I liked, but this time did it in about two weeks.

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 06:04:35 pm »
SeTetu-Ra Ka-Nuit

SET-THOTH-RA Soul of NUIT

Admin Edit: I reduced the size of the image, which was almost two megabytes. -Onyx
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 06:10:59 pm by Onyx »

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 07:04:57 pm »
SeTetu-Ra Ka-Nuit

SET-THOTH-RA Soul of NUIT

Admin Edit: I reduced the size of the image, which was almost two megabytes. -Onyx

My bad, wonder what happened.