Author Topic: You will maintain the world in prefectures  (Read 444 times)

Hapu

You will maintain the world in prefectures
« on: January 12, 2020, 11:10:32 am »
This is to record a strange notion that was in my head when I awoke this morning.

'You will maintain the world in prefectures." That sentence was in my head when I awoke this morning, along with the image of towering, black, cubic, cement buildings, each one the residence of a prefect.

Definition of prefect:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/prefect

Melias

• O.S. Member
  • Non Omnis Moriar - Embracing the Aeon of XOR
    • View Profile
Re: You will maintain the world in prefectures
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 12:42:10 am »
Very interesting - did you get a feeling with regards to areas as well? Like the 91 regions / prefectures of the world by John Dee? Commanding spirits and legions of spirits are distributed for each one... I was just wondering if your dream was connected to this in any way?

Cabshear

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 04:11:56 am »
What do you think it means?

Large Black Towering structures all with a prefecture. A ruler.
A sovereign being maybe? Could this have implications in your inner world? Could this be remaining residue from a dream?

Maybe do a divination on it, to gather some clarity.

I...The Aethyr of my Self as Dreamt in Perfection,
a Solitary and Nomadic Path, the Starlight to the Prism of the Mindstar. Not is my Name known.

-Variation on Andrew Chumbley's Azoetia Invocation

Hapu

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 10:06:43 am »
Very interesting - did you get a feeling with regards to areas as well? Like the 91 regions / prefectures of the world by John Dee? Commanding spirits and legions of spirits are distributed for each one... I was just wondering if your dream was connected to this in any way?

I had the sense that there were many towers, spread out over a vast expanse which may have been the entire surface of the Earth.

I don't recall the number 91, but that feels like a reasonable number to describe what I saw.

Km Anu

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 11:21:22 am »
You inspire me with your systems, and you share a lot of well worded thought provoking content. From my perspective these 'prefectures' influence my own growth, sustaining and maintaining the flow of Xeper. If we liken inner growth to flowers, you're much like a gardener.

By the way I wrote this at least an hour ago and forgot to send it, hope I'm not being overly abstract.

Melias

• O.S. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 01:14:01 pm »
@Hapu

check out this link: http://www.kondor.de/enoch/regenten_e.html

there are other places as well where you can find some info on what I said, but I will go ahead and propose an experiment, using ritual + lucid dreaming.

1. Perform a ritual suitable to you with regards to the dream content, and manifest the Essence using sigils that you will make at the time (A.O.Spare type , or anything else).
2. Meditate on said sigils before going to sleep, to induce a state where you will experience dream content that matches your previous dream.
3. Use said sigil(s) to cause a solid link between the two dreams.
4. Seek the large structures that resemble towers of black stone. If I'm right, they can be tuned like an Omphalos stone, to vibrate certain energies. If the grid can be turned / manipulated so as to increase the humming/ vibration, something beyond simple energy will emanate. I believe that you can harness that while lucidly dreaming. It may also contain a Message directed to you personally.
5. Once awake, form another ritual with sigillation to make solid what happened during sleep. This second sigil will be fully active once you destroy the former sigil; you may keep the second sigil as a foundation to work with these Towers, because it is likely that this process may need repeating, as 91 regions to be attuned to you may require several dream sessions.

Hapu

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 11:17:45 am »
The black towers reminded me of the Kaaba in Mecca.

Also, by the way, I see this to be true: To live left handed is to be a prefect on the subjective plane.

Km Anu

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 01:09:44 pm »
My dreamscapes share some qualities with yours, I commonly see black spires rise from black oceans, surrounded by black sand beaches, and often there is a feminine figure (that I've identified as Hecate, a Babylon type archetype) present and silently gesturing. But I've never gotten like a verbal message, always images, maybe a ringing in my ears on waking.

Also, by the way, I see this to be true: To live left handed is to be a prefect on the subjective plane.

Truly. That deep landscape has no controllable element while I dream, but has changed a little over time. There was no ocean before and no sun, only a black desert and white sky. I wonder if this has relevance to the psyche's transformative nature, a method of comprehension or justification for the insane neocortex activity that our perceptive centers see when we dream.

I may forget, but I've got tons of automatic drawings of this place as I've found it within, I'll make an effort to post one (If I haven't elsewhere)

Melias

• O.S. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 02:54:41 pm »
For me, these images are almost familiar since I've also experienced imagery that includes vast black oceans and towers raised like needles or accusing fingers towards an empty sky. But once I approached eventually one of the towers, I realized it had been shaped from some sort of rock or metal, couldn't be sure. They were angular, but their angles made no sense to me. However a couple of years ago I discovered that there were (sometimes) triangular sockets in them. As if some sort of Key could be entered and turn them to some unfathomable purpose.

These "acosmic" dreams have been persisting over many years, so I won't explain them away through standard psychological perspective as my life and various events have been so hugely different over the years so it can't account for those dreams merely based on psychological interpretation.

I will be posting a separate thread to describe more.

idgo

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 06:45:24 pm »
They were angular, but their angles made no sense to me.

A non-euclidean space, perhaps?

Melias

• O.S. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2020, 12:19:50 am »
@idgo
Yes that is quite possible. There were also curvatures that went on for miles, and the sky seemed both empty and at the same time filled with dust particles. As in having no clouds or a source of illumination. The actual color of the lower sky/ horizon was also somewhat washed-out, like a sickly white color under a sky heavy with the "dust particles" (?). At least that's what it looked like.