Author Topic: Monotheistic Satanism  (Read 443 times)

Mindmaster

Re: Monotheistic Satanism
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 11:28:24 am »
I find it encouraging to hear that you learned your spirit communication skills. Because I certainly don't have much any in-born skills in that regard, and I tend to therefore find it a very daunting task and tend to give up easily as I can't tell what would help me with that at all.

It certainly isn't easy for me, but it's like anything else - you might not be Jimi Hendrix, but you probably can get good enough to play in the band.

1) Being able to get to a deep enough meditative state while still having control. The enemies are falling asleep (#1) and the entire world (#2, distractions). All the phones, computers, and people need to be out of your way initially. Not so much later on... There is definitely a "zone" you need to be in mentally. Finding the "zone" is the real struggle...

2) Communication doesn't always come the same way. Some just respond with flip books of imagery, most it's a thought stream, and some it's visuals with the thought stream. It's not so much I hear them as I get the thoughts of what they would say and the "way" they'd say it. Like you were recalling someone else's sentence from memory in their own voice.

Once you find some way to conquer the problems of #1, the problems in #2 arise and you have to start figuring out what it means. I had absolutely zero ability to do any of that when I started out, so I don't feel it's a born in as much as a practiced in ability. I'm certain there could be an innate component like there is with any other talent, but just as we can all learn to read and write we all could learn this.

Further out, you start getting some communications without you even engaging in that process they feel like hunches at first then you start being able to associate them with particular beings. Though it's much like a whisper than anything -- you certainly have had it happen to you, but most people ignore it.

Liu

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 12:38:01 pm »
Demonic "presences" are not surprising and in no way negatively reflects on the person having the experience. It is a normal and natural happening to a dis-inhibited temporal lobe, some institutionalized temporal lobe psychotics have daily communications with spiritual entities. Though, it is suggested that if you are experiencing these psychopathological disturbances in your normal everyday life, you might consider psychiatric evaluation.

But, if we are purposely dis-inhibiting the temporal lobe, for instance during prolonged ritual work, then we may expect to experience an occasional visitor or two in our ritual chamber. Fortunately (or maybe, unfortunately) they can never materialize into the objective universe. I say 'prolonged' because those of us who have earnestly committed to this Work have come to realize that in order to create the conditions that will properly induce communication with some sort of archetypal energy, it is necessary to take on an extremely long, focused, and disciplined process. This process varies from several long focused hours to days and even weeks or months in order to shut off the objective and engage the subjective.
I had some success inducing visions (i.e. basically lucid dreaming while awake). That would only differ from hallucinations by being only in the mind's eye. It works best when I'm on the verge of falling asleep or by imagining myself being at a different place that I know and walking around there.
And they also involve other beings. But those are most typically people I know or beings from video games I recently played. And once I focus on any of them the one in question quickly loses their agency.

1) Being able to get to a deep enough meditative state while still having control. The enemies are falling asleep (#1) and the entire world (#2, distractions). All the phones, computers, and people need to be out of your way initially. Not so much later on... There is definitely a "zone" you need to be in mentally. Finding the "zone" is the real struggle...

2) Communication doesn't always come the same way. Some just respond with flip books of imagery, most it's a thought stream, and some it's visuals with the thought stream. It's not so much I hear them as I get the thoughts of what they would say and the "way" they'd say it. Like you were recalling someone else's sentence from memory in their own voice.

Once you find some way to conquer the problems of #1, the problems in #2 arise and you have to start figuring out what it means. I had absolutely zero ability to do any of that when I started out, so I don't feel it's a born in as much as a practiced in ability. I'm certain there could be an innate component like there is with any other talent, but just as we can all learn to read and write we all could learn this.

Further out, you start getting some communications without you even engaging in that process they feel like hunches at first then you start being able to associate them with particular beings. Though it's much like a whisper than anything -- you certainly have had it happen to you, but most people ignore it.
Thanks! So you basically recommend void-meditation (with or without focusing on a specific entity beforehand).

As I mentioned above, I can get mental impressions (visions, words, ...) - but they don't feel like they are from anything outside myself but just whatever associations my subconscious comes up with at any given time.

E.g. I got my username here like that. I asked my subconscious for a suggestion, and within moments I saw three cubes with the letters L, I and U. But I don't attribute that "communication" to any spirit.

So based on what you wrote, if I want to communicate with a spirit instead of with my subconscious, that would either mean that I need to figure out which of the bits that my subconscious spits out are actually from a spirit, or that I need to suppress all my own thoughts and see what then still comes through.

Quote from: Etu Malku
The cortexes became more active after less than an hour of deprivation. Hallucinations begin to occur as the brain deprived of external stimuli, begins to generate its own stimuli. Similar experiences happen when one 'overloads' the senses. In H☿D we have had some success with sleep overload, where eventually the boundaries between waking consciousness and subliminal unconsciousness begin to blend into one another . . . which we found to be excellent for ritual work.
Ah, since you mention this technique again - how do you avoid the negative physical effects of that? I.e. getting stiff muscles and aching joints from not moving regularly? I already get these negative effects when I work on the computer for a prolonged time without breaks, so spending even longer time per day lying down and not moving much would likely have quite detrimental effects.

Mindmaster

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 04:22:12 pm »

Thanks! So you basically recommend void-meditation (with or without focusing on a specific entity beforehand).

**snip snip **

So based on what you wrote, if I want to communicate with a spirit instead of with my subconscious, that would either mean that I need to figure out which of the bits that my subconscious spits out are actually from a spirit, or that I need to suppress all my own thoughts and see what then still comes through.

Hmm, void meditation is kinda not the thing. It's more like one pointed focus on the being you wish to communicate with and then just listening. This is the opposite of "concentration" and "blanking out your mind" you're just listening mentally so to speak very intently. You do it all day when you pay attention to someone while they're speaking to you, but in this case you're doing it so intently that you sort of "lose all awareness" of anything else.

As far as the conscious/subconscious, this is your rational mind trying to "make sense" of something that doesn't fundamentally make sense at all. I guess I have to explain my perspective here, because otherwise it's just confusing. Any visuals you see before achieving the "one pointed focus" are just mental garbage to some extent though they are a hint that you're moving toward the right shift in consciousness. When you've got it down the result is that you may see these things occasionally, but as you deepen the state they go away. With practice they just don't even happen unless you're just having a bad day. (unable to really get into the state necessary for it to work, happens to everyone...) You can sort of eventually just automatically go to the right level of the meditative state immediately at that juncture. The hallucinations (visual, mental, audio) are distractions and not marks of success in the early practice. If you have awareness of the subject and the object you aren't there yet... When you are it's impossible to tell them apart during the experience, anyway. But, if you enjoy free acid trips I guess there is a value to that stage. :D

That being said the lines blur here with what's conscious, subconscious, and the being you are attempting to communicate with. My rational mind will love toying with these ideas of ego, subconscious, and super-conscious and so on but in experience this division is mostly for convenience that's why I hate using these terms, lol. I always subjectively feel they are a lie since I just don't really experience the world that way. In my world, there is no actual separation between any being and any other except at the grossest most material level. (and that is mostly a function of autonomy and convenience...) That means the living ones too not just the god(ddes)s. It's worth noting that when you are there you don't perceive a vast difference between the being and yourself, you often feel the part of yourself that is linked with them, and their emotion/intent directly. You end up understanding things in a way that is really difficult to put into words.

Anyway, I don't know if further conversation is really on-point with the thread but w/e it's a small forum and it's mostly the RF LHP-bros. Hopefully, I didn't cross into the TLDR threshold, lol.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 04:25:36 pm by Mindmaster »

Mindmaster

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 05:03:27 pm »
-- deleted literal quote hell --
I for one find it difficult to accept any kind of communication/experience with anything supernatural such as deities, spirits, or to sum it up as Dr. Stephen Skinner terms, Spiritual Creatures.

I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I certainly will outline the process for anyone else to make up their own damn minds. They can decide whether they believe their subjective experience is talking to "beings" or "talking to themselves" at that point.

I can see where you think and why you do, but I don't believe there are any actual divisions in existence so the comparison is relatively worthless. I don't view the divisions of ego, subconscious, and super-conscious as real. Thus, there is a capacity to rationalize something which irrational in nature here but it still doesn't reflect the truth of the matter which is far more complex. It's sort of like trying to figure out what the center of an onion looks like by observing the skin. The truth of the example is the onion has no center -- it's center is invisible. We can remove the skin, cut into the flesh, get fancy scientific equipment on it, and it's still _not there_ as we get only to molecules and atoms and even smaller parts until we get to 'no-thing'. We just take it for granted that it is as we perceive it. Likewise, it's the same in this scenario... But, we mistake function for form often enough in this case. I view consciousness as infinite, but we have a few capacities developed for convenience which allow from some utility in our day-to-day existence and for basic interaction. But, again, this is just a container for the nearly limitless supply of consciousness, a secondary manifestation...

It's certainly worthwhile to study these things, IMHO, but with the proper perspective. It's the difference between looking at a painting of a scene of a lake with the glowing sun above reflecting on the water, and sitting on the sand and rocks with your toes in the water with warmth of the sun hitting you and a breeze in your face. In the first case you're able to describe the scene and perhaps have an emotional experience of the aesthetic, but in the other you're _THERE_ and you are literally immersed in the environment. It's wholly different.

Liu

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 05:25:02 pm »
Hmm, void meditation is kinda not the thing. It's more like one pointed focus on the being you wish to communicate with and then just listening. This is the opposite of "concentration" and "blanking out your mind" you're just listening mentally so to speak very intently.
[...]
Any visuals you see before achieving the "one pointed focus" are just mental garbage to some extent though they are a hint that you're moving toward the right shift in consciousness. When you've got it down the result is that you may see these things occasionally, but as you deepen the state they go away. With practice they just don't even happen unless you're just having a bad day. (unable to really get into the state necessary for it to work, happens to everyone...) You can sort of eventually just automatically go to the right level of the meditative state immediately at that juncture. The hallucinations (visual, mental, audio) are distractions and not marks of success in the early practice.
That approach is gonna let through a lot of "mental garbage", though.

If you have awareness of the subject and the object you aren't there yet... When you are it's impossible to tell them apart during the experience, anyway.
So basically focusing so much on the entity in question that you aren't even aware anymore that you are focusing.
Suffice to say that this sounds extremely difficult.

You do it all day when you pay attention to someone while they're speaking to you, but in this case you're doing it so intently that you sort of "lose all awareness" of anything else.
And, unlike in usual communication, you have to first put in a huge leap of faith that your communication partner is going to say anything and that you're going to be able to perceive any of it.

That being said the lines blur here with what's conscious, subconscious, and the being you are attempting to communicate with. My rational mind will love toying with these ideas of ego, subconscious, and super-conscious and so on but in experience this division is mostly for convenience that's why I hate using these terms, lol.
By subconscious I just mean whatever pops into my mind where I'm not aware of the associative path that lead to it, i.e. where I didn't consciously think into that direction. Ultimately all the thinking is done by the subconscious anyway.

I always subjectively feel they are a lie since I just don't really experience the world that way. In my world, there is no actual separation between any being and any other except at the grossest most material level. (and that is mostly a function of autonomy and convenience...) That means the living ones too not just the god(ddes)s. It's worth noting that when you are there you don't perceive a vast difference between the being and yourself, you often feel the part of yourself that is linked with them, and their emotion/intent directly. You end up understanding things in a way that is really difficult to put into words.
For what it's worth, that's in line with my theological assumptions, even if for me they are mostly guess-work.

Anyway, I don't know if further conversation is really on-point with the thread but w/e it's a small forum and it's mostly the RF LHP-bros. Hopefully, I didn't cross into the TLDR threshold, lol.
I don't know what the thread-opener thinks about that but I'd say don't worry about such - threads here often go their own ways and you are far from TL/DR for the standards in this forum. But we can also move into a new thread if you like.