Author Topic: In a state of Gnosis I was contacted by an entity who told me to write  (Read 302 times)

hayexusia

Hi. I am a long time practitioner of what you call the left hand path; but to me bears no name and just is.

In a state of gnosis I was contacted by what I can only describe as a large shadow. It told me to write and I wrote ten lines of text; we spoke for longer but I cannot remember what was said. I am very alarmed and unsure of what I have in my possession. I am reluctant to post but if somebody would contact me via private message I will share with them what I hold here.

Etu Malku

Re: In a state of Gnosis I was contacted by an entity who told me to write
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 01:56:52 am »
"A sensed presence is a very real, perceptual experience for those individuals who have experienced it, and it can be very hard to convince them that it was anything other than what they believe it to be. It is triggered by what is called the 'agency-detection mechanism'."

Andrew Newberg, M.D. American neuroscientist, Director of Research at the Myrna Brind Center for Integrative Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Adjunct Professor of Religious Studies and an Associate Professor of Radiology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Kapalika

Re: In a state of Gnosis I was contacted by an entity who told me to write
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 11:14:48 am »
ima late to the party but who knows i Mean like all kinds of spirits got all kinds of agendas and it really depends on your confidence as a magician how important you think it is. Most magicians over estimate their importance and that of what they write.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo