Author Topic: Joined website today.  (Read 74 times)

Awoken

Joined website today.
« on: December 24, 2019, 09:23:37 pm »
Hello everyone. I've been going through my spiritual awakening for a few years now but am finally ready to commit to bettering myself and developing this further in a structured way. I'm 24 years old and currently live in Kentucky (unfortunately.) I'm currently reading "the essential guide to the left hand path) by Don Webb and following its advice. There's alot of things I eventually want to share, but for now that's all I have. Glad to be here and hope to converse with some you.

Austin

Xepera-maSet

Re: Joined website today.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 10:08:00 pm »
Welcome! Happy to have you!

Onyx

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 01:26:35 pm »
I'm currently reading "the essential guide to the left hand path) by Don Webb and following its advice.

A great book to have. I like Don Webb's down-to-earth and honest approach to things, and need to get more of his books.

Kapalika

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 01:59:35 pm »
Funny you mention that book, I just bought it for someone for xmas this year lol

And welcome to the forums!
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo