Author Topic: pi_rameses - A Setian Journal  (Read 612 times)

pi_rameses

Re: pi_ramesses - A Setian Journal
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 12:45:55 pm »
I love this one. It just goes to show how far the O.S. has come. If you visit the site enough times at work, IT guys will block it. If I couldn't simply pull out my phone instead, I would probably want the violation to be re-evaluated.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:48:22 pm by pi_ramesses »
Pro omnis dominos viae sinistra, sic itur ad astra
Nylfmedli14

Frater Gaster

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 12:54:52 pm »
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not lol.
"I know that I hung on a windy tree nine long nights, wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin, myself to myself, on that tree of which no man knows from where its roots run."

- Odin

pi_rameses

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 02:08:38 pm »
A mixed bag I guess. It's unfortunate that it's blocked. Perhaps if I visited another site more often like chabad.org, then they would block that too. I don't really stand to lose anything from them blocking it because I'm even replying to you at work on my phone (not on Wi-Fi).  :)

Only insofar that they have blocked the site, they acknowledge it as a violation. There's no extra punitive measure on their part after that. Like go chase that guy for going to a blocked site or anything.

I also checked the IRC chat by @Kapalika and it's blocked with a different flag that is not in violation. It just says it's not allowed by the admin.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:15:57 pm by pi_ramesses »
Nylfmedli14

Onyx

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 02:28:43 pm »
"Alternative Beliefs", I suppose you can still read the Bible and watch Benny Hinn videos though, right? Rofl. Someone posted this on r/satanism a while back, although I don't think they were actually blocked:

https://www.reddit.com/r/satanism/comments/7b71xd/alternative_belief_is_an_interesting_way_to_put_it/

Never again will I follow, I will choose my own path.

pi_rameses

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2017, 03:34:37 pm »
Yes I'm sure I can do those things as they are the orthodoxy. And I would have every right to be offended by my workplace if I couldn't do otherwise.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:13:27 am by pi_ramesses »
Nylfmedli14

pi_rameses

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2018, 01:14:09 pm »
General information on Pi-ramesses:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi-Ramesses

For those fun facts above, I had selected it as a magical name. Furthermore, pi is a transcendental number in analytic geometry and I have some fascination and interest in sacred geometry. I keep mine lowercase and underscored so as not to conflate it with the place (although for all intents and purposes, it can be said that the place no longer exists whereas I do. But as it turns out I disagree and think that the place does exist either in an Atlantean sense or just because the site had been excavated. Even further before its rediscovery, it was there).

I think I first read about the place in Black Magic if not then one of the other tablets but I don't recall the exact page and line.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 01:23:36 pm by pi_ramesses »
Nylfmedli14

Onyx

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 02:55:22 pm »
I see the reference to it in Black Magic, p. 24-25.

It's an interesting esoteric name. "House of Ramesses".. perhaps the "House" is indeed represented by mathematical Pi, the circle that enshrines the Phi of the Black Flame? I see some "pentagrammic" symbolism in this, perhaps. And there is an emoji for that: 8)
Never again will I follow, I will choose my own path.

pi_rameses

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2018, 03:16:16 pm »
I see the reference to it in Black Magic, p. 24-25.

It's an interesting esoteric name. "House of Ramesses".. perhaps the "House" is indeed represented by mathematical Pi, the circle that enshrines the Phi of the Black Flame? I see some "pentagrammic" symbolism in this, perhaps. And there is an emoji for that: 8)

Yes. That was along the lines of thought that I had at the time. I am reminded of it especially when I look upon the pentagram of Set.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:38:13 am by pi_ramesses »
Nylfmedli14

pi_rameses

Re: pi_rameses - A Setian Journal
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 01:55:29 pm »
Although either spelling is acceptable, I think I'll try out pi_rameses for awhile. And possibly stick with that.
Nylfmedli14

pi_rameses

Re: pi_rameses - A Setian Journal
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2018, 04:31:32 am »
What is the deep state? Ironically, its frequented reference in the press does not lend much credibility to it. How maleficent.
Nylfmedli14