Author Topic: Ford's Tarot  (Read 1094 times)

Kapalika

Ford's Tarot
« on: December 12, 2019, 07:48:55 am »
So I've never been a fan of Ford, from what I know of his work, but I've had a lot of success so far with the tarot deck based on this the last week or so:

https://www.amazon.com/First-Book-Luciferian-Tarot/dp/0557026067

I pretty much just stick to the quick reference or the description of the cards, and def something spooky (beyond normal phenomenal) is going on when I use the deck. I own 2 other decks yet I keep coming back to this one. I've even consulted with spirits in relation to it, so I know something is happening, and there are other things I could get into, about how a spirit knocked the deck over and all landed in a pile but the spread for a reading right side up right before I was about to do one. I don't want to say too much as it went to an incredibly personal series of events in my life. Suffice to say, it was spot on and kept predicting what was going to happen, what did happen and what has happened pretty much 100% as to what has come to pass already. I find the deck seems to predict the future, generally, in the short term future. I always use the past-present-future spread for the simplicity and to help gauge and reflect  my best course of action to avoid futures I don't want to manifest.

Part of me thinks the spookyness (beyond normal phenomena) is because of the sigils on the back of the cards, but I'm sure the artwork helps too.

Does anyone else have experience with this deck or the book that they would be willing to share?
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Etu Malku

Re: Ford's Tarot
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 04:06:31 am »
I know you and I butt heads on many things, however, in the long run, we are basically on the same side (left ;) ) . . . I think if you gave Ford more of a chance than you have in the past, you may find his Work to be rewarding and very useful. He and I go wayyyyy back and we have mutual respect for one another, however, I do not agree with a lot of what he writes, and I do agree with much. I think the ultimate lesson he presents to any of us with open ears, eyes, and hearts is that, and Luis Marques of the Aset Ka has always stated this . . . All information is Good information, even if it is found to be incorrect information.

Worth thinking about . . .
IAMTHATIAMNOT

idgo

Re: Ford's Tarot
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 04:49:24 am »
I often find surprises behind work that I've generally resisted/disliked. One way I model this phenomenon is that my dislike of the particular work causes it to be unknown to me, and unknown-ness makes it unpredictable, and unpredictable things tend to contain more surprises/spookinesses than predictable ones when explored. That is to say, Ford doesn't necessarily have to be "onto something"; if you've intentionally created distance between yourself and his work, that distance is what grants his work more opportunities to function in ways that you wouldn't expect than a body of work by someone you've approved of and thus identify more closely with.