Author Topic: Vampyre Missive  (Read 1508 times)

Sutekh

Re: Vampyre Missive
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2020, 08:14:17 pm »
And how do you know that it works? By it feeling good?

Ille say this again since it was mentioned on this thread before. For me feeding on energy helps my physical body its what gives me an upper instead of a downer. You can say yes, it makes me feel good in that sense, but I also find it vital to make that physical body healthy by applying energy feeding.

I also find it useful to have that energy that one feeds for ritual workings to the Prince of Darkness.
"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Sutekh

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2020, 08:23:41 pm »
And I'm not that regularly in situations that would make practicing it easy. Best practice grounds would seem to me if one is using public transport:
- one is in close vicinity to other people for a prolonged duration of time
- it doesn't seem strange if one seems to be doing nothing
- one doesn't have to pay attention to anything else
- the potential victims are not one's acquaintances or friends

I can understand and agree a bit of what you are saying, for me I have many practice grounds myself that I usually stumble on quite well.

The Fourth detail might seem harsh on what I have to say, The Vampyre has to survive by feeding off  energy. As unethical as it may seem to you, if the Vampyre cannot find any victims he would have to go to his other options to feed the ones closest to him.

"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Liu

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2020, 08:42:21 pm »
And how do you know that it works? By it feeling good?

Ille say this again since it was mentioned on this thread before. For me feeding on energy helps my physical body its what gives me an upper instead of a downer. You can say yes, it makes me feel good in that sense, but I also find it vital to make that physical body healthy by applying energy feeding.

I also find it useful to have that energy that one feeds for ritual workings to the Prince of Darkness.
I haven't managed to draw energy for any of these purposes from other people.
I just draw energy from my surroundings (if at all) - the less people are present, the better.

I can understand and agree a bit of what you are saying, for me I have many practice grounds myself that I usually stumble on quite well.

The Fourth detail might seem harsh on what I have to say, The Vampyre has to survive by feeding off  energy. As unethical as it may seem to you, if the Vampyre cannot find any victims he would have to go to his other options to feed the ones closest to him.
Why unethical? Don't expect ethics from me ^^ As I said, it might be bad for one's social relationships to deprive the people in question of energy, so it seems like the better strategy to draw that energy from other sources.

But it seems you have found a way to deal with that which works for you.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 08:45:49 pm by Liu »