Author Topic: Your Initiation Event  (Read 176 times)

Etu Malku

Your Initiation Event
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:15:57 pm »
For most of us, if not all, there came a time in our life where we were introduced to the Western Left Hand Path. This is briefly my story, feel free to recall your own Initiation Event and post it here.

It was 1969, I was 9 yrs old when we moved into our next home in a quiet suburban town in northern NJ. Our street was a dead-end populated with old Colonial houses and Capes and a brook at the end. Our house had a huge wrap-around front porch which I immediately needed to explore underneath. I entered thru the small side door by the driveway into a dirt-floored catacomb where gardening tools, cement bags, and loose bricks lay . . . my quest was the wrap-around section all the way in back . . . away from the light of the door . . . into my first Abyss! I crawled to the far end and slowly made my way into a small room, where after my eyes adjusted to the Dark, I found a small nightstand and a black book resting on top. I retrieved the book and snuck it up into my bedroom to investigate. Lo and behold, it was none other than the Clavicula Salomonis Regis Lemegeton better known as the Lesser Key of Solomon and best known as the Goetia. At the time I had no idea what the cool demonic pictures and symbols were, what the weird words meant or anything about the author (Crowley), book and its contents . . . but how I flipped through the pages and stared for days and days at everything until it was confiscated by my mother! The images and the feelings associated with this discovery initiated my interest in all things occult and ultimately led me to where I am today.

Dar Tariki Tariqat!
☿ EM
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Xepera-maSet

Re: Your Initiation Event
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 10:46:19 pm »
Thanks for sharing! I'll share mine soon. Excited for this thread