Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 61 times)

Greetings!
« on: November 07, 2019, 09:26:20 pm »
Hello all!

I found this forum through a FB page called "Thelemic Satanism" and found many of the posts very interesting. I might be a lurker for a while, but only because I'd be busy digging through the forum to read the various postings.

REGARDING MY LHP HISTORY:
Most of my knowledge comes from LaVey's writing, but I've recently begun delving into the works of Aleister Crowley, Michael Ford, Michael Aquino, Asenath Mason, and S. Connoly. The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Rituals will always be important to me, but I need more. I feel like I'm at a turning point in my studies, and that this would be a good place to figure out for myself where to go next.

Anyhoo, that's it for now!
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

-Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-founder | OSM Founder
  • Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 09:54:15 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

"Do not try to make the sun rise by self-sacrifice,  but wait in confidence for the dawn, and enjoy the pleasure of the night."
- Crowley

Setamontet

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 02:35:09 pm »
Greetings and welcome!

"From the Ninth Angle is the flame of the beginning and ending of dimensions,
which blazeth in brilliance and darkness unto the glory of desire." - Michael Aquino

Kapalika

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 03:00:32 am »
hiya and welcome to the forums! I've seen that page too, we might of run across eachother on it at some point possibly then xD
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo