Author Topic: Vampyre Missive 10/21/2019  (Read 140 times)

W_Adam_Smythe

Vampyre Missive 10/21/2019
« on: October 21, 2019, 11:30:01 pm »
First let me begin by saying that I am glad to see that this child board has continued on in my recent absence. Further crystallization and focus of this section is one of my first goals in my return.

We have discussed Vampyres, their characteristics and even delved into archetypes and thoughtforms. Likewise, we have seen the role of Vampyres within both the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set.

One main question I have seen and to a degree have addressed although not in detail is, "How does one become a Vampyre?"

One part of this answer can be found in one word of the question: become. It should be easy based on that one word to see how closely Vampyrism relates to Xeper.

It is true one does become a Vampyre.

So how does this happen?

A simple, although snarky answer would be: practice.

We can find excellent examples of the Ancient Ones. Any deity of all of the religions are Vampyric in nature. They all feed off of human beings and have done so for centuries. Human beings have fed them by way of belief, prayer, offering, and raising energy.

Even those who superstitiously assume that they are safe from this by attempting to do these things from a "safe space" of atheism, still offer up energy even if they are only doing this for cathartic purposes.

Consider it.

These types will use energy to set up the chamber, the dress up, and read various incantations, invocations, music, chant's etc. Further, unless it is done only for the purposes of a spook show, they are offering up emotions. In the event that they are doing it to be spooky only, not only are they offering up their own energy but they are also offering up the energy of the audience they wish to shock (the high school kid who wears an upside down cross with other Hot Topic garb with no real intent other than being shocking) and to gain attention for themselves....without the consent of the said audience!

This is why it is crucial to understand exactly what you are working with when using various symbols, paradigms etc. Guns do not shoot themselves it takes someone pulling the trigger to make it shoot. The same holds true with the practitioners of paradigms and symbolism that has been used for centuries. Like a gun, they have been used because they work. If you symbolically pull the trigger they will shoot. If you have no real aim, they will still shoot but you may be surprised when they hit an unintended target.

My point here is that using your energy with intent or not, with belief or not, is irrelevant. You are still using your energy for something. It is feeding whatever you are attracting by whatever symbolism, paradigms that you use.

That is one way the Ancient Ones are fed.

For those who offer up energy with the exact intentions in mind and know exactly what they are doing and Who they are calling upon do so with a full heart and thus are usually quite pleased with the results of their workings.

From a Satanic or Setian perspective we take on the role as our own God form. This is also what differentiates us from the human being who slavishly sits in a church, a mosque, or some other place of worship. We are not worshiping these deities. Nor is our goal to lose ourSelves to Them. Rather our goal is to become as They are. In this sense we come to Them in search of a friend, a mentor, and even in some cases role models. We learn from their very rich histories. Then we (hopefully) apply Their teachings.

It is useless to assume a Godhead status and then deny that at every corner you turn (to yourself).

The truth is that by assuming the Godhead status you are saying that you are one (if not several) steps above the rest of humanity. Why not behave that way?

The "negative" viewpoint that is ascribed to the Vampyre is largely one of human judgement alone: "It isn't nice to (take, leech off of, or manipulate etc) people."

Yet, some of these same human's will speak of these judgments in between bites of a dead animal that they nourish themselves with while offering that dead animal nothing in return.

The point here is hardly one of vegetarianism rather it is that most human beings are every bit as predatory yet will think of ways to try to deny that fact.

But in assuming a Godhead status we also should be beyond the judgement calls and guilt that human's are so easily enslaved by.

From The Ruby Tablet of Set:

The vampyre however nourishes its lifesource on its own terms. It is self-motivated, and takes what it needs from where it pleases,and is beholden to none. Self does not feed the Gods as a Setian.

Human beings abound with energy.

Large groups such as sporting events or concerts have hundreds of thousands of human beings offering up energy and therefor make easy feeding grounds. So to do hospital ER's where human emotion is high. In settings such as these the energy is being offered up by the human being freely so much so that they won't even notice your taking of it.

Being honest with yourself does not require you to announce yourself by saying, "Hello, I am a Vampyre and I am here to take lifeforce from you." :D

Find any God who has ever done that?

But like any other God, we also should feel no guilt over manipulating a human being by way of Lesser Black Magic, Enchantment, or Charm, to get support, sex, money, you name it.

This also does not mean that we are abusive to human beings as they are our food source.

Instead we offer them the ability of feeling good about themselves in their offerings to us so that they will continue to offer up willingly (just as they do in Church's, Mosques, or other houses of worship).

It is the continued practice of Vampyric behavior that will assist one with becoming a Vampyre if that is your desire. These are a few examples. The world, the Ancient Ones, history, mythology, all abound with many many other examples. To partake or not is your choice entirely.

Rather than digress with arguments over "I agree" or "I disagree", it is a simple enough choice to make. If Vampyres are not your thing or some of these topics make you feel uncomfortable, perhaps becoming a Vampyre isn't for you. That is absolutely fine. What makes no sense is feeding something that you disagree with by splitting hairs over things.

For those that do find themselves within the Vampyre paradigm, perhaps this forum can continue on in the tradition of the OV.  We could do postings on effective ways to communicate, to enchant, to charm, to manipulate human beings and ways in which we can further commune with the Vampyre archetype and our adaption of it within our own workings.

Xeper and Remanifest

Hail Satan!

Km Anu

Re: Vampyre Missive 10/21/2019
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 01:43:11 am »
Very irrefutable.  In fact the only room for symbolic interpretation that isnt easily referenced by another symbol is "energy".

From the material,  and most easily expressed through materialist perspectives, this could be the expenditure of effort.

From Mental centrec views, this expendaturw is an expression of emotion. The Energy is expressed behaviorally as a modality to give emotional energy.

From the causal, will. The spirit must will the mind to associative processes that produce emotional energy expressed by effort in the material.

Strictly Aetheistically speaking, this will is achieved by dividing the self, or replicating an aspect of it, feeding it will. It in turn associates with other fragments that other people have produced. These causal fragments are United by thought. In sharing similar forms the observer associates his externalized form as being the same as everyone else's, thus making it so.

This may be a philosophical discussion that warrants it's own thread. I may produce a graphic model to accompany this explanation. But I'm getting off track...

The unified body of this entity lies on the mental 'plane'. It posses a fragmented causal body by the will of its subjigants.

When engaged in exchanges of Sekhem for will, it possesses the material body of the subjigant via intuition and the subjigants desire to be inspired. The idea of the entity itself is the body. The thought of appeasing it is the link, and the act of appeasing it gives it material form. It requires this to exist on all three planes as a person does.

However if you do not link the causal fragments by internalizing its form deeply, identifying it as what it is- the self replicated, it does not link with the overarching form of its massive mental counterpart.

By separating these entities on the mental plane, either bel3iving them to be contained (like in goetia) or believing them to be internal (only a projection of me) we gain the ability to set the terms of the exchange.

I have control of this being because I have taken steps to contain its form

I have control of this being because it is part of me, and I have control of myself

Both statements compound the will of the practitioner because they re-affirm his beleif in his own ability to control the entity.

We see the opposite in blind externalized faith. The ability to control the entity is placed in the control of others (God controls exposure to evil) or in the entity itself (God is complex and must be worshiped to gain favorable terms of exchange).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 01:46:11 am by Km Anu »

W_Adam_Smythe

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 02:42:58 am »
This may be a philosophical discussion that warrants it's own thread. I may produce a graphic model to accompany this explanation. But I'm getting off track...

By all means. I would love to see it.

I apologize for the short response, but overall this essay beautifully compliments and expands on mine. That is what I call productivity. :)

Maybe I am wrong but, if I get what you are also saying in part it would come out to something along the lines of a spiritual existence, a material existence and then perhaps an existence that can merge the two together. If so, yes I can certainly see that.

The further we go, maybe we can also get a much clearer understanding of conscious/self as well.

Thank you for your expansion of this. This is indeed great food for thought and a good direction we are heading IMO.

Etu Malku

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 04:03:03 am »
We have heard from the CoS, the ToS, AND the H☿D on Vampires and Vampirism.
Within the H☿D, we have an extreme and involved ritual that replaces the human soul with that of the Vampyre soul. As far as we are concerned, this is the only possible way to become anything similar to that of a Vampire. These rites are designed to transform the Dead into a Living Akh.

Death occurs when one’s Ka leaves the physical body. The Ba was then free to reunite with its Ka in the afterlife thus creating an entity known as an Akh. When this Akh is then affected by these specific rites, there is a transformation from self to Self and when infused with a Vampire Archetype the Vampyre Soul is created and thus the person changes in many ways.
IAMTHATIAMNOT

W_Adam_Smythe

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 04:40:18 am »
We have heard from the CoS, the ToS, AND the H☿D on Vampires and Vampirism.
Within the H☿D, we have an extreme and involved ritual that replaces the human soul with that of the Vampyre soul. As far as we are concerned, this is the only possible way to become anything similar to that of a Vampire. These rites are designed to transform the Dead into a Living Akh.

Death occurs when one’s Ka leaves the physical body. The Ba was then free to reunite with its Ka in the afterlife thus creating an entity known as an Akh. When this Akh is then affected by these specific rites, there is a transformation from self to Self and when infused with a Vampire Archetype the Vampyre Soul is created and thus the person changes in many ways.

Before I could comment on it, I would have to see it first. So, if you have something to share, by all means do so.

That said, when you say, "As far as we are concerned" that it is the "only possible way" and that message comes from someone who is the owner of or affiliated with the system that they then go on to promote comes off in bad form and I don't mean any offense by that.  As you say, it is the only way for you. It may not be the only way for me or the next guy and on and on. 

I could add to that but for now I will leave it there.

You mention that you have a technique that perhaps anyone who reads this can find useful.

Let's see what you have to offer to the discussion.

Km Anu

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 05:44:35 am »

I can sort of see what you're getting at, but I have some holes in my cosmology that are inhibiting my understanding, chief amongst them the transformation from "self to self." I see the Ba and Ka as twins, one holding all experience free of time (Ka) and one that is becoming ever more like the first (Ba). I gained this specific viewpoint from early depictions of the Ba as a shadow. Let me try a metaphor.

A being stands in a place of darkness. He is the soul of man, and the darkness is the un-manifest. When he is given form it comes as light. When the light is shone on him, a shadow is born this shadow mimics what he is. When the light goes out, the shadow melds with the surrounding darkness. Without the glare of the light, the spirit may perceive all of that darkness, the whole of that Ba, it is full around him. But with the light on, he may only see the part which mimics his being.

In this way, Ba returns to Ka and they become one merging their experiences of both knowing and experiencing. This new combined being is the Akh. It exists beyond the Ba and Ka. This entity is me beyond death. Ka is what a higher self is to me, and I commune with it in trance states by expanding consciousness. The conscious and subconscious expand into eachother leaving the widest interpretation of consciousness, through which Ka may more directly inspire Ba to Xeper. They both do this to become Akh. Is this similar to the process you're describing? Which component relates to the Vampyre soul?

Liu

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 05:09:34 pm »
Human beings abound with energy.

Large groups such as sporting events or concerts have hundreds of thousands of human beings offering up energy and therefor make easy feeding grounds. So to do hospital ER's where human emotion is high. In settings such as these the energy is being offered up by the human being freely so much so that they won't even notice your taking of it.
Could you describe what you mean by the energy you'd get from crowded places like sporting events and emotional places like hospitals? I'm rarely at the former as watching sports seems very boring to me, but I wouldn't consider either a place from which I'd leave feeling stronger. Well hospitals perhaps, but for other reasons than the other patients there.