Author Topic: Alien Elite  (Read 353 times)

IALPRT

Re: Alien Elite
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 12:07:12 am »

Find one of these "omnicapable" people, and ask them whether they think they're particularly bright or special.
<snip>
I am one of those people. And the answer is yes.

Km Anu

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 05:34:18 am »

Find one of these "omnicapable" people, and ask them whether they think they're particularly bright or special.
<snip>
I am one of those people. And the answer is yes.

I am one of those people and the answer is no.

IALPRT

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 11:06:52 am »
Your meds, slightly above average (at best) artistic abilities, and propensity towards white-knighting against purely-imagined slights tell me otherwise.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:14:49 am by IALPRT »

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-founder | OSM Founder
  • Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 12:04:35 pm »
Your meds, slightly above average (at best) artistic abilities, and propensity towards white-knighting against purely-imagined slights tell me otherwise.

Cya kiddo

"Do not try to make the sun rise by self-sacrifice,  but wait in confidence for the dawn, and enjoy the pleasure of the night."
- Crowley

idgo

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 03:15:35 pm »
Do we seriously ban on misunderstanding of big words now? That strikes me as being on the unduly censorial side of things, at least for this particular corner of the internet.

Clarifying that their own definition of "omnicapable" had more in common with delusional self-aggrandizement than actual capability seemed to be the salient point of that final comment. Unless (or perhaps even if) Km Anu got their ego bruised by the banned account's clumsy argument, why ban?

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-founder | OSM Founder
  • Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2019, 03:48:40 pm »
Do we seriously ban on misunderstanding of big words now? That strikes me as being on the unduly censorial side of things, at least for this particular corner of the internet.

Clarifying that their own definition of "omnicapable" had more in common with delusional self-aggrandizement than actual capability seemed to be the salient point of that final comment. Unless (or perhaps even if) Km Anu got their ego bruised by the banned account's clumsy argument, why ban?

We ban those who repeatedly insult others after several warnings.

"Do not try to make the sun rise by self-sacrifice,  but wait in confidence for the dawn, and enjoy the pleasure of the night."
- Crowley

Km Anu

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2019, 03:49:37 pm »

It's because of previous targeted statements on another thread. This user has been warned a few other times.

idgo

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2019, 06:16:43 pm »
Aha, thanks for the context. An insulting remark in isolation is, indeed, very different from a pile of them blocking the view of any worthwhile content someone might have to offer.