Author Topic: Real practical BM  (Read 245 times)

Elric44

Real practical BM
« on: September 29, 2019, 10:48:13 am »
As I read the "free" online sources for setian magic. I am more and more thirsty for more. Do we have to join the ToS to have this "more"? Or are there other sources for PRACTICAL SETIAN BLACK MAGICK? I've already read some books from Don Webb.

Thanks and Xeper

Beleren777

Re: Real practical BM
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 02:00:41 pm »
Joining any initiatory order is entirely up to the desires and needs of the individual.

There are a number of sources from Setian authors on more practical BM. Two popular books that were birthed from internal Order practices brought to the open are Apophis and Infernal Geometry. Both require work and interpretation on part of the individual. There are others, but I would also say there is value in digging on your own.

X

Onyx

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 09:49:36 pm »
Dr. Aquino released this to the public several years ago, it's a good read:

https://ia802708.us.archive.org/21/items/BlackMagic_ct/BlackMagicRL.pdf

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-founder | OSM Founder
  • Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 11:27:57 pm »
Try:

The Dragon Book of Essex by Andrew Chumbley, especially "The Formula: of the Stellar Transvocation" starting on page 145.

Seven Faces of Darkness by Webb (if you haven't)

Liber Isfet by Lucas N.

Visions of the Nightside by ToAF

Book of Mephisto by Asenath Mason

The Satanic Rituals by LaVey and Aquino

Apophis the huge compilation one by Michael Kelley

Bible of the Adversary by Ford if you can handle the editing
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 11:32:05 pm by Xepera maSet »

"Do not try to make the sun rise by self-sacrifice,  but wait in confidence for the dawn, and enjoy the pleasure of the night."
- Crowley

Kapalika

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 01:07:32 am »

The only book by Ford I have ever owned or attempted to read (i tend to stick to physical books) is the one on his Luciferian Tarot deck. I quit the attempt after a couple of pages of terrible editing :D
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Km Anu

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 04:38:07 am »
Hello! Im short on time at the moment but I have developed some of these of my own, and would love to discuss some over PM!

Elric44

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 12:23:08 pm »
Joining any initiatory order is entirely up to the desires and needs of the individual.

There are a number of sources from Setian authors on more practical BM. Two popular books that were birthed from internal Order practices brought to the open are Apophis and Infernal Geometry. Both require work and interpretation on part of the individual. There are others, but I would also say there is value in digging on your own.

X

Thanks a lot, infernal geometry is amazing.

Elric44

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 12:25:07 pm »
Try:

The Dragon Book of Essex by Andrew Chumbley, especially "The Formula: of the Stellar Transvocation" starting on page 145.

Seven Faces of Darkness by Webb (if you haven't)

Liber Isfet by Lucas N.

Visions of the Nightside by ToAF

Book of Mephisto by Asenath Mason

The Satanic Rituals by LaVey and Aquino

Apophis the huge compilation one by Michael Kelley

Thanks, I already have 7 faces of darkness and I'll try the other ones. You are amazing.

Km Anu

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 04:57:29 am »
I seccond on Chappell and Kelly, I gained a lot of perspective from both of those books.