Author Topic: Just wanted to say....  (Read 136 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-founder | OSM Founder
  • Administrator
  • uab Nekhekhu (Priest of the Old Gods)
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Just wanted to say....
« on: September 09, 2019, 11:47:42 pm »
These past almost three years have allowed me to work with some of the greatest, even if lesser known, occultists of our time. I have no doubt of this fact. It's been an extremely fun ride and I can't what to see what the Yet-To-Be holds for us!

"Do not try to make the sun rise by self-sacrifice,  but wait in confidence for the dawn, and enjoy the pleasure of the night."
- Crowley

Km Anu

• O.S. Member
  • Never will his wrath or might extort from me
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanted to say....
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 05:37:18 am »
Your engagement made me comfortable with posting after reading the content. You've given back in big ways Xpera.

Frater Sisyphus

Re: Just wanted to say....
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 07:51:22 am »
These past almost three years have allowed me to work with some of the greatest, even if lesser known, occultists of our time. I have no doubt of this fact. It's been an extremely fun ride and I can't what to see what the Yet-To-Be holds for us!

Although I've only "known" you in various brief time-stamps (like when I was on RF once upon a time), I would like to congratulate you and wish you the most successful future whatever that may be.
 :)
"For to understand, is to believe, but not to believe, is not to understand; For my speech or words reach not unto the Truth, but the Mind is great, and being led or conducted for a while by Speech, is able to attain to the Truth." - Hermes Trismegistus