Author Topic: Left Hand Path Quotes  (Read 7358 times)

Xepera maSet

• Xepera maSet utcha ahAsartchet
  • Administrator
  • Mephistopheles of the Southern Deserts
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Re: Left Hand Path Quotes
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2018, 03:20:26 pm »
"[Authority is] an awful game we play on each other. Cast off your chains and walk!"

- @Olive 

Working overtime to uncover
the mysteries of existence
(as described by Onyx)

I have come into being like Set,
the Separator who contends against Osiris for Eternity.

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2018, 05:29:56 pm »
Today for the rebirth of the sun.

The Pyramid Texts

"146a. Osiris, thou dost not gain power over him (Set); thy son gains not power over him. 146b. Horus, thou dost not gain power over him (Set); thy father gains not power over him... 549a. To say: Heaven speaks, the earth quakes on account of thy fear, Osiris... 1267a. Let not Osiris come in this his evil coming; 1267b. do not open to him thine arms. 1267c. Let him be gone... 1667a. As the name of Set, in Ombos, endures, 1667b. so may the name of N. [Reader] endure."

(as described by Onyx)

Setamontet

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2018, 09:21:11 pm »
In the Name of Set and by all the Powers of Darkness, may the year of 2019 c.e. (LIV AES) be the time in which I slay the stasis and inertia of my present life, and become again as the Overpowering One, and Remanifest beyond the threshold into a newly established realm of creative and inspired Being! For ever in the Black Flame!

"From the Ninth Angle is the flame of the beginning and ending of dimensions,
which blazeth in brilliance and darkness unto the glory of desire." - Michael Aquino

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2019, 05:25:10 pm »
Little New year's reading from 7 Faces of Darkness

"I rise from Earth where all stands forth in the Light of constant laws to the Seven Stars so that I may Order my own Becoming. I am a child of Set and I have the potential of Becoming like him, the Isolator. I wander about the stars for I am one of them. I go against the pull of the Sun and move toward the Seven Stars. They appear before me."

(as described by Onyx)

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2019, 08:59:08 pm »
"[In Darkness] you can find yourself. Perhaps the light is blinding if one is looking for their inner Self, and the Darkness illuminating."

- Nicholas Shreck, Showdown with Satanism

(as described by Onyx)

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2019, 04:16:32 am »
Thou livest and must live for ever. Think not The Earth, which is thine outward cov'ring, is Existence it will cease and thou wilt be No less than thou art now.

Souls who dare use their immortality,

Souls who dare look the Omnipotent tyrant in His everlasting face,

and tell him that His evil is not good!

If he has made, As he saithwhich I know
not, nor believe

But, if he made us he cannot unmake:

We are immortal!

Nay, he'd have us so,
That he may torture:
Let him!

He is great
But, in his greatness, is no happier than
We in our conflict!

Goodness would not make Evil;
and what else hath he made?

But let him Sit on his vast and solitary throne
Creating worlds, to make eternity
Less burthensome to his immense existence And unparticipated solitude;

Let him crowd orb on orb: he is alone

Indefinite, Indissoluble Tyrant;

Could he but crush himself, 'twere the best boon He ever granted: but let him reign on! And multiply himself in misery!

Spirits and Men, at least we sympathise And, suffering in concert, make our pangs Innumerable, more endurable, By the unbounded sympathy of all With all!

But He! so wretched in his height,
So restless in his wretchedness, must still Create, and re−create.

Perhaps he'll make One day a Son unto himself as he Gave you a father
and if he so doth, Mark me! that Son will be a sacrifice!

I tempt none, Save with the truth: was not the Tree, the Tree Of Knowledge? and was not the Tree of Life Still fruitful?

Did  I  bid her pluck them not? Did I plant things prohibited within The reach of beings innocent, and curious By their own innocence?

I would have made ye Gods; and even He who thrust ye forth, so thrust ye Because "ye should not eat the fruits of life, "And become gods as we." Were those his words?

The Maker

Call him Which name thou wilt: he makes but to destroy.

And I, who know all things, fear nothing; see What is true knowledge.

And yet that grief is knowledge so he lied not:

And if he did betray you, 'twas with Truth;

And Truth in its own essence cannot be But good.

Throughout all space. Where should I dwell? Where are Thy God or Godsthere am I: all things are Divided with me:

Life and Death and Time Eternity and heaven and earth and that Which is not heaven nor earth, but peopled with Those who once peopled or shall people both

These are my realms! so that I do divide His, and possess a kingdom which is not His. If I were not that which I have said, Could I stand here? His angels are within Your vision.

- Lucifer, "Cain" by Lord Byron

(as described by Onyx)

Setamontet

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2019, 04:12:05 pm »
"The Pentagram is one of the most elegant, evocative figures in mathematics & symbolism. The notion that it's rooted in evil is muddled thinking. Pythagoreans devised it from the faces of the pentagon, demonstrating that, classically speaking, its natural placement is "reverse."" - Mitch Horowits
 [ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 04:19:35 pm by Setamontet »

"From the Ninth Angle is the flame of the beginning and ending of dimensions,
which blazeth in brilliance and darkness unto the glory of desire." - Michael Aquino

Onyx

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2019, 05:58:09 pm »
Concerning the Pentagram, I knew of a few Phi ratios but not this many. It's a fucking awesome symbol in so many ways to me.

Edit: I think I found the book, seems like a fascinating one. Found an Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/Divine-Proportion-Mathematical-Beauty-Mathematics/dp/0486222543
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 06:08:26 pm by Onyx »

Liu

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2019, 05:47:36 pm »
This neatly characterizes certain aspects of my Satanistic form of pantheism quite well, especially the last few sentences:

" [On the jungle]  Kinski always says it's full of erotic elements. I don't see it so much erotic. I see it more full of obscenity. It's just - Nature here is vile and base. I wouldn't see anything erotical here. I would see fornication and asphyxiation and choking and fighting for survival and... growing and... just rotting away. Of course, there's a lot of misery. But it is the same misery that is all around us. The trees here are in misery, and the birds are in misery. I don't think they - they sing. They just screech in pain. It's an unfinished country. It's still prehistorical. The only thing that is lacking is - is the dinosaurs here. It's like a curse weighing on an entire landscape. And whoever... goes too deep into this has his share of this curse. So we are cursed with what we are doing here. It's a land that God, if he exists has - has created in anger. It's the only land where - where creation is unfinished yet. Taking a close look at - at what's around us there - there is some sort of a harmony. It is the harmony of... overwhelming and collective murder. And we in comparison to the articulate vileness and baseness and obscenity of all this jungle - Uh, we in comparison to that enormous articulation - we only sound and look like badly pronounced and half-finished sentences out of a stupid suburban... novel... a cheap novel. We have to become humble in front of this overwhelming misery and overwhelming fornication... overwhelming growth and overwhelming lack of order. Even the - the stars up here in the - in the sky look like a mess. There is no harmony in the universe. We have to get acquainted to this idea that there is no real harmony as we have conceived it. But when I say this, I say this all full of admiration for the jungle. It is not that I hate it, I love it. I love it very much. But I love it against my better judgment. "
Werner Herzog (1982)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 10:05:22 pm by Liu »

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2019, 08:07:01 pm »
"I don't ever want God to hear our screams and mistake them for prayers"

- Marilyn Manson

(as described by Onyx)

Liu

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2019, 07:38:56 pm »
"I don't ever want God to hear our screams and mistake them for prayers"

- Marilyn Manson
Pretty sure parts of the divine don't need to mistake our screams for prayers to find them enjoyable.

Liu

« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2019, 07:39:27 pm »
On a fairly different note, some 'heretical' ideas on human sexuality:

"When you are in chastity, you are really in a slowed-down sexual game, a game of time-dilated masturbation." "Chastity is not refraining from stimulation, it is turning everything in your life and world into a steady masturbation."
- Aurelia Alder, NSFW-hypnotist (2019)

If they would tell that to people, that aspect of religious commitments might have more fans ;)

Lyscii

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2019, 07:54:40 pm »
I just stumbled upon a page of quotes from Bjork, I think a few fit here:

"I have to re-create the universe every morning when I wake up, and kill it in the evening."

"Iceland sets a world-record. The United Nations asked people from all over the world a series of questions. Iceland stuck out on one thing. When we were asked what do we believe, 90% said, 'ourselves'. I think I'm in that group. If I get into trouble, there's no God or Allah to sort me out. I have to do it myself."

"It takes a long time to fully become who you are."

"Emotions weren’t created to just lie around. You should experience things to the full. I’ve got a sense of the clock ticking. We have to feel all those things to the maximum. Like, I don’t eat a lot but I really love eating. And I like being precise and particular. There is a certain respect in that. If you can do your day depending on how you feel, and enjoy things as well."