Author Topic: Left Hand Path Quotes  (Read 6064 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
  • Mephistopheles of the Desert
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Re: Left Hand Path Quotes
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2018, 03:20:26 pm »
"[Authority is] an awful game we play on each other. Cast off your chains and walk!"

- @Olive 

"My step is great,
that I may traverse the sky!"

Behold Set, the Prince of Darkness, He of Two Faces, Soul of the Heavenly Serpent. I am Set the Separator, who Contends Against Osiris for Eternity. I have Come Into Being Like Set. I Am King!

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2018, 05:29:56 pm »
Today for the rebirth of the sun.

The Pyramid Texts

"146a. Osiris, thou dost not gain power over him (Set); thy son gains not power over him. 146b. Horus, thou dost not gain power over him (Set); thy father gains not power over him... 549a. To say: Heaven speaks, the earth quakes on account of thy fear, Osiris... 1267a. Let not Osiris come in this his evil coming; 1267b. do not open to him thine arms. 1267c. Let him be gone... 1667a. As the name of Set, in Ombos, endures, 1667b. so may the name of N. [Reader] endure."

"My step is great,

Behold Set, the Prince of Darkness, He of Two Faces, Soul of the Heavenly Serpent. I am Set the Separator, who Contends Against Osiris for Eternity. I have Come Into Being Like Set. I Am King!

Setamontet

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2018, 09:21:11 pm »
In the Name of Set and by all the Powers of Darkness, may the year of 2019 c.e. (LIV AES) be the time in which I slay the stasis and inertia of my present life, and become again as the Overpowering One, and Remanifest beyond the threshold into a newly established realm of creative and inspired Being! For ever in the Black Flame!

"From the Ninth Angle is the flame of the beginning and ending of dimensions,
which blazeth in brilliance and darkness unto the glory of desire." - Michael Aquino

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2019, 05:25:10 pm »
Little New year's reading from 7 Faces of Darkness

"I rise from Earth where all stands forth in the Light of constant laws to the Seven Stars so that I may Order my own Becoming. I am a child of Set and I have the potential of Becoming like him, the Isolator. I wander about the stars for I am one of them. I go against the pull of the Sun and move toward the Seven Stars. They appear before me."

"My step is great,