Author Topic: Freedom of Info - FBI does not have file on ONA  (Read 452 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-founder | OSM Founder
  • Administrator
  • uab Nekhekhu (Priest of the Old Gods)
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Freedom of Info - FBI does not have file on ONA
« on: June 05, 2019, 01:49:40 pm »
To me this helps confirm the heterodox writings of the ONA are more about mindset/insight roles than actions.

"Do not try to make the sun rise by self-sacrifice,  but wait in confidence for the dawn, and enjoy the pleasure of the night."
- Crowley

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism

"Do not try to make the sun rise by self-sacrifice,  but wait in confidence for the dawn, and enjoy the pleasure of the night."
- Crowley

Firegirl

Re: Freedom of Info - FBI does not have file on ONA
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 03:06:32 pm »
"Another such Myatt hating individual was Gerry Gable, who (and without any evidence) in the 1980′s informed on Myatt to the Police, fingering him for a murder. Gable then, in the 1990′s – with his influential friend Micheal Whine – made a complaint about Myatt to the Metropolitan Police, alleging, among other things, that Myatt had incited murder. On both occasions, Myatt was interviewed by British Detectives, and on the latter occasion, was arrested and became the subject of an international investigation, lasting three years, involving the FBI, Interpol, and the Canadian Police. On both occasions, the matter was dropped because there was no evidence, just malicious allegations."

“In the middle 80’s he is interviewed by the Police about the murder of a local woman (Hilda Murrell) who was an active supporter of nuclear disarmament, and is also interviewed by Jenny Rathbone, of ITV’s World in Action, about the affair (although his comments were never broadcast), suspicions having been raised in some quarters as to whether Myatt was doing some “dirty work” for MI5. Someone – who was also suspected of “dirty tricks” for MI5, knew someone who knew Myatt – committed suicide before he could be questioned about the murder, and the murder was to spawn various “conspiracy theories” although, decades later, the real murderer was found, charged and imprisoned.”

It looks like their was a bunch of claims but no actual evidence to insight him. Hope that helped!

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 03:29:02 pm »
Thanks! This also doesn't even account for the fact that Long may not be Myatt at all either haha. So no evidence on a guy that might not even be ONA doesn't convince me they actually do the things they claim.

- Crowley

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 05:39:20 pm »
Easily the most in depth article I've read on the situation. Paints a scary picture.

https://thequietus.com/articles/25716-ona-fascism-nazis-folk-horror-underground-occult

- Crowley

CunningBastard

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 07:02:33 pm »
I know that the Tempel ov Blood (TOB), an O9A subset, has the attention of military investigative authorities after the Atomwaffen fiasco last year. It's also possible that, if rumors of O9A involvement in the mid-east are to believed, that records referencing them are classified and not available for FOIA release.
May you get what you deserve.

Kapalika

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 08:20:45 am »
I don't recall which ONA spin off it was, maybe Temple ov Blood but there was one that once had an initiate go to the ER after some ritual hazing that went too far.

From what I understand there was a real original ONA, but it was like half a dozen people or something and they made up most of their history. Since ONA functions as discrete cells i t's hard to know how many ONA people there are doing what. From the few I've encountered online I'd say most do many of hte actual practices minus the felony type of shit (murder).

I do recall reading some ONA cells were established as planned but that most degraded into hedonisitic cults. Lotsof this is from memory mind you...

An actual article saying more than I could is here, an old but good one, dont know if anyone come across this:

http://www.detoxorcist.com/satanism-and-the-far-right.html

https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 12:17:19 pm »
Based on what I've been reading (a great article is here just like two posts down from OP or so) the ONA is extremely alive and probably under active investigation. They may actually be playing a very large role in this new Nazi movement.

- Crowley

Sutekh

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2019, 05:36:12 pm »
Stumbled on an interesting article once when i clicked on your FBI link @Xepera maSet. It turns out Atomwaffen is coming apart-  https://www.thedailybeast.com/satanism-drama-is-tearing-apart-the-murderous-neo-nazi-group-atomwaffen?ref=scroll
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 06:02:14 pm »
It's kind of creepy ONA has been so active while so many thought them dead. However, it's great that now that we come to it, the fascists are openly disavowing the LHP. About damn time, they're incompatible.

- Crowley