Author Topic: Why can't I post in the shoutbox?  (Read 705 times)

Deidre

Why can't I post in the shoutbox?
« on: June 03, 2019, 01:11:50 am »
I tried posting in the shout box just now, and it's not posting my entry. Just blank.
"Don't look for riches, look for rich experiences." - Lucian Black

Onyx

Re: Why can't I post in the shoutbox?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 02:22:11 am »
Dear Deidre, thank you for bringing the issue to my attention, I didn't notice the problem. I tried to fix it but don't have it sorted out yet, so the mod is disabled for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Deidre

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 02:25:41 am »
Dear Deidre, thank you for bringing the issue to my attention, I didn't notice the problem. I tried to fix it but don't have it sorted out yet, so the mod is disabled for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks Onyx! Was everyone experiencing that, too?

I've noticed that I can't ''like'' posts, either. Thank you for getting back to me.

Onyx

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 02:43:02 am »
It's possible that a server software upgrade is causing the problems, I'll see what I can do but it might be a few days. Thank you.

Edit: Okay I think that is what happened, the programming language library was updated and some functions have been deprecated. Man.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:48:00 am by Onyx »

Deidre

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:01:35 am »
Well, you'll get it sorted out in no time, I'm sure. Thanks again! I thought it was me.  :D

Kapalika

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 08:53:29 am »
I was wondering where it went lol
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Onyx

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 10:38:23 pm »
The forum is still screwed up in a number of ways because of the recent operating system update to the mainframes. I'm still working on a fix, in the meantime please post about problems and I'll see how we might work around them. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:40:40 pm by Onyx »

Sutekh

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 09:21:07 pm »
I am also experiencing the same problems that Diedre has mentioned such as having trouble clicking on the likes.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Onyx

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 07:27:50 pm »
There is an upgrade coming but the stable version isn't ready yet, plus it would erase ALL of the mods like the Gallery and upgraded Conversations system. It could also break the upgraded PM system. Probably better to leave well enough alone for now.

Frater Sisyphus

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 10:26:16 am »
Yeah, I immediately noticed it was gone when I signed in.......

Btw, a Christian told me this today  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: "All your words are false. You are believing the lies of Satan being planted in your head. He is the accuser of Christians and you are being used like a pawn on a chessboard." It was cute as hell!   :facepalm:
"Whoever adheres to the ruler [of the state] will be tempted away from the right course, and the closer one gets to the ruler the further away one is from God" - Prophet Muhammad (a.s.)