Xepera maSet (Three Scarabs, 1137, Ryan)

• 4 Replies

Xepera-maSet

Xepera maSet (Three Scarabs, 1137, Ryan)
« on: April 02, 2019, 02:17:18 pm »
I'm Xepera maSet, one of the founders of this nice little LHP group. Been at this since about 2008/2009. My course roughly goes: raised Jewish -> LaVeyan Satanist -> New Ager -> Thelemite -> Luciferian -> Setian -> Setian/Theistic Satanist. I've spent my professional life so far in social work and education, and am a guest speaker for colleges on the LHP since I was 19. I'm also the author of "Behold: The Prince of Darkness - A Complete Introduction to Setian Religion", available on Amazon. Feel free to AMA any time.

Inlustratus

• Luciferian
    • View Profile
Re: Xepera maSet (Three Scarabs, 1137, Ryan)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 06:24:14 pm »
Just one question: How did you go from LaVeyan Satanism to New Age then Thelema?
Seems like there's a big gap between those...
*scary satanic text*

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 06:54:57 pm »
LaVeyan Satanism was a reaction to being raised with a loving God then undergoing intense physical trauma. And I prayed a LOT. I was basically a hatheist (hate+atheist lol) with satanic imagery. New age was kind of a start on first investigation into the metaphysical, and I was also addicted to opiates and high as fuck at the time, feeling "one" and shit haha. Sobriety fixed that.

Occultist666

• Theistic/Spiritual Satanist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 08:51:40 am »
I'm Xepera maSet, one of the founders of this nice little LHP group. Been at this since about 2008/2009. My course roughly goes: raised Jewish -> LaVeyan Satanist -> New Ager -> Thelemite -> Luciferian -> Setian -> Setian/Theistic Satanist. I've spent my professional life so far in social work and education, and am a guest speaker for colleges on the LHP since I was 19. I'm also the author of "Behold: The Prince of Darkness - A Complete Introduction to Setian Religion", available on Amazon. Feel free to AMA any time.

Raised jewish? I have a bit of jewish DNA, do you have jewish DNA too?
(I left the JoS pretty recently, they wanted me to go because i was a little jewish. This was the point that i opened my eyes and left the Jos because they were racist nazi's)
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 12:56:24 pm »
Yeah I'm Ashkenazi.