Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 601 times)

Xepera maSet

• O.S. Co-founder | OSM Founder
  • Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
Re: Introductions
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 09:37:09 pm »
Great to have you! Looking forward to the book. I was at one time working with "Azathothian Magic" as I called it, which spawned that Lovecraft article in Behold the Prince of Darkness (2nd Ed.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:24:56 am by Xepera maSet »

"That which bends, break it down
That which breaks, burn it down
That which withers, seal its tomb"
- Junius

Setibelial

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 11:42:06 pm »
Very cool. It's not exclusivity Lovecraftian. The main entities of the System are Typhon(Prince Of Darkness,Consciousness),Choronzon(The Void where all ideas spring forth),Santa Murte(Rejuvenation/Immortality IE Death not being the end).Nyalarhotep(Opener of the way(Subjectivity personified) and Yog-Sothoth(Omniscience) I will keep you posted. 
"Behold for I have crushed a Universe!"

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 01:24:26 am »
Amazing! Sounds like the direction I was headed.

- Junius

Elric44

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 03:28:24 pm »
Hello! I'm Elric, 29, I've treaded the LHP for a year or so. I've been introduced to Setianism by @Xepera maSet through his reddit acount Three_Scarabs, under the LHP subreddit. And after reading BlackMagic by Aquino, I think I found my Path and from that one I'm doing the Invocation of Set ritual everyday. Reading all suggested writings. I'm building my own ritual little by little now. But yeah, here I come wanting to interact with other LHP here, especially Setians.

Xeper and Remanifest

Km Anu

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 11:37:34 pm »
Hello! I'm Elric, 29, I've treaded the LHP for a year or so. I've been introduced to Setianism by @Xepera maSet through his reddit acount Three_Scarabs, under the LHP subreddit. And after reading BlackMagic by Aquino, I think I found my Path and from that one I'm doing the Invocation of Set ritual everyday. Reading all suggested writings. I'm building my own ritual little by little now. But yeah, here I come wanting to interact with other LHP here, especially Setians.

Xeper and Remanifest

Welcome!

I'm excited to see your techniques and share ideas!

Km Anu

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 11:44:11 pm »
I'm glad to have found this. I'm a long time Black Magician(mainly influence by Typhonian and Setian concepts.)And I'm currently about to release my first book titled "Yogsothian Magic" it is a mix of results based Magic which will contain Theurgy,Astral Work and Evocations. I'm also starting a free to join Magical Order called "The Order Of Yog-Sothoth" the main goal of the system(Yes I'm very well aware that the Old One's are"made up" but what again isn't?) is to be as Yog-Sothoth IE having vast Knowledge and Power.

Astral work has always intrested me! I was doing some reading about a year ago into tulpas, and the wonderland in which they dwell. I used creative writing often as a coping mechanism, and had constructed several astral spaces, and they're still there but becoming dusty.  Anyway, I'm excited to share concepts, especially with someone developing new insights into using these spaces  :mrgreen:

heh

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2019, 03:49:54 am »
Hi, I'm heh. Forever lurker, first time poster. I'm into infinitely long walks through the SU and contemplating the temporary nature of OU field distortions. I find that if I don't have a good sense of humor about Black Magic it doesn't work. Isn't that funny?
--heh

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2019, 04:09:33 am »
Welcome!

- Junius

Setibelial

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2019, 05:56:19 pm »
I'm glad to have found this. I'm a long time Black Magician(mainly influence by Typhonian and Setian concepts.)And I'm currently about to release my first book titled "Yogsothian Magic" it is a mix of results based Magic which will contain Theurgy,Astral Work and Evocations. I'm also starting a free to join Magical Order called "The Order Of Yog-Sothoth" the main goal of the system(Yes I'm very well aware that the Old One's are"made up" but what again isn't?) is to be as Yog-Sothoth IE having vast Knowledge and Power.

Astral work has always intrested me! I was doing some reading about a year ago into tulpas, and the wonderland in which they dwell. I used creative writing often as a coping mechanism, and had constructed several astral spaces, and they're still there but becoming dusty.  Anyway, I'm excited to share concepts, especially with someone developing new insights into using these spaces  :mrgreen:
Very cool. I've made a couple Tulpas in the past with great results. My system is actually very influenced by the Book Of Belial within the SB. At least execution wise IE making it easy to use. My Book is going to detail exploring the Trees of Life and Knowledge along with the paths but with the names said backwards which imo work's better and was actually a method used by the old Kabbalists. Not to merge with them but to explore layers of the mind with the ultimate goal of merging the Conscious and Subconscious mind's. It's going to have a lot more stuff in it to explore and I feel that getting a grounding in Astral work is key to successful Magic. After all the GBM ritual within Aquino's Black Magic is pretty much an Astral Working. Feel free to PM me if you like.

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2019, 07:31:43 pm »
Hello.
I'm Adam, aka Fra. 630.
I am a 38 and live in New Orleans, LA.
My background is that I was raised both Catholic and non denominational protestant christian, despite being Native American and Mexican (with a little Italian and Greek thrown in there for good measure).
The traditions I have been trained in are thelema, alexanderian wicca, new orleans voudou, meso-american native american beliefs, north american tribal beliefs, hindu tantric practices, chaos magic, luciferism, setism and ophite gnosticism (which is what brought me here).
I am actually seeking more information on the Ophite Cultus Sathanas with the mind to create or join a coven here in New Orleans and/or collaborate with others seeking a revival of this system for publication on works dealing with the Lady of Endor coven and the original ophite, kainite, and sethian gnostic traditions.
Thanks in advance.  :D

Xepera maSet

• Administrator
  • 𓆣𓏏𓏛𓀺𓏇𓃩 𓐣𓂛𓁵𓆖
    • View Profile
    • My Book on Setianism
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2019, 12:17:48 am »
Welcome!

- Junius

Setibelial

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2019, 03:23:02 am »
Hello.
I'm Adam, aka Fra. 630.
I am a 38 and live in New Orleans, LA.
My background is that I was raised both Catholic and non denominational protestant christian, despite being Native American and Mexican (with a little Italian and Greek thrown in there for good measure).
The traditions I have been trained in are thelema, alexanderian wicca, new orleans voudou, meso-american native american beliefs, north american tribal beliefs, hindu tantric practices, chaos magic, luciferism, setism and ophite gnosticism (which is what brought me here).
I am actually seeking more information on the Ophite Cultus Sathanas with the mind to create or join a coven here in New Orleans and/or collaborate with others seeking a revival of this system for publication on works dealing with the Lady of Endor coven and the original ophite, kainite, and sethian gnostic traditions.
Thanks in advance.  :D

This might be of interest to you. http://www.angelfire.com/az3/synagogasatanae/sloane.html