Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 2016 times)

Onyx

Introductions
« on: April 02, 2019, 04:57:49 am »
This is optional, but both new and current forum members are invited to post an introduction/biography here, preferably with their usernames for the thread titles. Please keep the length of the posts reasonable so people have time to read through them.

One may update or refine their original post as required. Significant changes should be bumped so everyone is alerted to them. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:00:56 am by Onyx »

NatashaSetesh

Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 12:28:01 am »
Hi im C-WRONG or you can call me by my username here which is NatashaSetesh. I'm 45 , a non affiliated LHP practitioner for 30 years, I favor TOS materials and stance as my reading choices and experience and progress in XEPER. I started when I was 15: The Satanic Bible and 3 other Anton LaVey books, around the age of 29 I gravitated over to The Temple of Sets literature. Uncle Sehknacts Guide to the Left Hand Path by Don Webb and The Seven Faces of Darkness, as well as some of  Aquino's works and books, The Mysteries of Temple of Set and others also Lords of the Left Hand Path by Stephen Flowers PHD. The literature and methods etc in the TOS have enriched my life in so many ways that it is my goal to seek affiliation and stop procrastinating (haha). Im on here to read pistings and enjoy interactions and exchange ideas with other Setians. I'm a fine artist of acrylic paintings(Giger-esque type aliens), a tattoo artist, a composer and producer of Electronic Music, an actress, and other studies in which my natural talents and abilities are highlighted. I have NO kids and don't want any, but have lots of pets because I do love animals. Currently I have 2 cats, and about 100 African Cichlids in 10 tanks. I breed Red Top Lwanda Cichlids. Thanks for reading , Xeper

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 12:32:45 am »
Welcome!

Firegirl

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 12:55:12 am »
Hi! Firegirl, 20, been a LHP'er for three months now. I'm pretty new at this, but I've had a great pull toward working with Leviathan, so that's who I'm working with! I've done two rituals, the Grey Faction TST Ritual, and another ritual for self-confidence.

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 04:24:46 am »
Welcome!

CunningBastard

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 06:53:08 pm »
Hello, I am CunningBastard. I am 27 years old and live in Georgia, and am a Demonolator/Devotee of Lilith. I have been on this path or about 6 months now after a decade of Asatru practice. It's a pleasure to be here.
May you get what you deserve.

Onyx

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 07:15:20 pm »
@CunningBastard Welcome to the board, we like to throw ideas around so feel free to start new threads or otherwise use the forum as you may.

Some features are broken because of a recent server upgrade, mainly the like button and shoutbox chat thing. I've gotten advice on how to fix these problems, but it will take time. Please read the sticky posts in Announcements if you haven't done so. Thanks again for signing up.

Onyx

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 11:48:14 pm »
Welcome @DarkDesert , at the moment the forum has technical issues so some features don't work, thanks for taking the time to visit.

Paul

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2019, 01:48:18 pm »
I found this system by chance looking for a book by a former member of the Church of Satan, that started the Temple of Set.

There are many paths that I have studied, my parents are sort of Christian, but I find it interesting that they were unaware of even the basic principles of that faith. I have a hard time with a faith that believes in things that are in opposition to the books that they supposedly follow.

I'm one that has read materials from both RHP and LHP, and find it confusing when people refer to Aleister Crowley, former member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn as a Satanist. He was a Thelemite, one that started Thelema, and much of the materials were borrowed from the Freemasons, Golden Dawn, and Rosicrucians.

I've read a number of books by Michael W. Ford, and many others. Interestingly I read the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey, then books on Wicca, and many other things. Interesting how John Allee  and his wife wrote a book called Left Right and Center, and center is the path of the Golden Dawn.

I have found that seeing myself as a God as one of the most important steps in being able to make sense of the world around us, as each of us that is a part of us. What I see is a big failing is people that see themselves as not worthy, and without divinity. With such ideas it really does not come as a surprise that they abuse drugs and commit crimes. Also I can't understand how anyone can get a high off of a substance either, as I hate anything that makes me feel intoxicated or stoned. There is no worse feeling than for me to not be in control of my senses and what is going on around me.

Sure I have used pain medication for pain, but the only enjoyment I get from it is the ability to be functional and have my mind on many other things besides debilitating pain.

I enjoy computers, robotics, and many other things related to engineering and science. Also the many things that science has yet to discover because they are being held back by old religious doctrine is terrible. Far as I'm concerned anyone that thinks the world is 6000 years old is insane. Also I have no doubts that many of the earths great works are more than 15,000 or more years old. Also Man has been here in the Americas for more than 100,000 years if not more. The same through other parts of the world as well. There is very much to be discovered, as opposed to cover up because it does not match what has been mistranslated out of a couple of old texts that were originally handed down from mouth to ear.

As for Egyptian past, it is quite interesting that something so vast, is so much deliberately misunderstood. 

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2019, 03:42:59 pm »
Welcome! Good to have you

Km Anu

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 09:30:28 am »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Km Anu, I am 25, I live in the frozen north. I worship those in the starts to better know myself, and so far that's going great. My current focus is expression in all aspects of life. Expression of will, expression of desire, expression of passion, ect. I believe expression to be the most powerful modality for causing change and an amazing tool for thought transmutation. I questioned Catholicism at the age of 19 in 2013, discovered Zen, tantra, alchemy, eventually Wicca and now I think I'm just a pile of those things. Most of my techniques are self taught or developed, I don't have many teachers. I have a partner that is less internet active, but she specializes in music whereas I lean towards visual arts and aestheticism.  Furthermore, I try and be trans formative and malleable. I have observed connections in my life with Deities and Daimon, and learned much from them and the books I read. Sometimes I produce instructional literature on my techniques. I am excited to join a community of people that seem like-minded and serious, and am excited to work with all of you. Thank you for your presence and for accepting mine.

Xepera-maSet

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 02:44:07 pm »
Welcome! Excited to have you here.

Williams1001

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2019, 10:49:58 pm »
Hi everybody! i grew up as a christian until my late teenage years when i saw too many problems with monotheism. i turned to satanism because satan stands for many of the things i honor and prize. i am not a levayen, though i think levay's books are worth reading. right now, i have been a satanist for about 3 years. my beliefs were wide, partially conflicting, and not well defined because i ran into some problems which made me go back to the basics. the reason was that it goes back to the problems of consciousness and the mind/body problems, and trying to figure out if consciousness can survive after death or if there are some types of consciousnesses that don't need a body, or even if the subconscious survives and the consciousness dies, i am not worried about what happens after death, but i think inquiring into it shapes religious views and can provide a more accurate picture of the divine. currently, i am trying to figure out the best way for me to view the divine and i got it narrowed down. i am leaning on the idea that the universe was created by from a sea of infinite possibility (or very large amount of possibility) by many gods. this seems reasonable because there is room for both order and disorder, randomness and causality, and it can even take into account and possibly combine the ideas and teachings of both hermeticism, monotheism, and polytheism without going to the extreme and saying that everything is one. in my free time, i study philosophy, physics, play the violin, and go scuba diving. i don't practice magic since we live in a world governed by causality, which to me, means the only purpose for magic is to get into the right mindset to achieve goals which meditation and hypnosis can easily do that. although, i think determinism must be true to some degree because causes do creates effects, but i think that there must be room for possibility and will and the seemingly randomness of QM. hope everyone has a good day!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 09:04:17 pm by Williams1001 »

Km Anu

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 03:31:27 am »
Welcome!

Setibelial

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 08:22:28 pm »
I'm glad to have found this. I'm a long time Black Magician(mainly influence by Typhonian and Setian concepts.)And I'm currently about to release my first book titled "Yogsothian Magic" it is a mix of results based Magic which will contain Theurgy,Astral Work and Evocations. I'm also starting a free to join Magical Order called "The Order Of Yog-Sothoth" the main goal of the system(Yes I'm very well aware that the Old One's are"made up" but what again isn't?) is to be as Yog-Sothoth IE having vast Knowledge and Power. I'm also very into the work's of Michael Kelly and Don Webb. I did recently purchase and read "Behold The Prince Of Darkness" which I enjoyed. My name Seti Belial was given to me after my completing exploring the Qlipoth. "Man Of Set,Master Without A Master". Outside of all that I'm a Musician,Horror writer,weight lifter and a Dad to a 5 year old Girl who I'm currently teaching how to Read. I also wrote several rituals and articles for Frater Nicht's Chaosphere Magazine. I will be more active on here I'm lookng forward to reading more. Xeper Xepra Xeperu! 
"Behold for I have crushed a Universe!"