Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 156 times)

Mistakes

Greetings
« on: January 26, 2020, 11:54:28 am »
Hello. I am Mistakes, a woman in my mid thirties. I am pretty new to this so I don't have much to say yet. I am just here to learn from more-or-less like-minded people, and make up my own opinions from there.

From what I have seen so far, Luciferianism appears to align with the conclusions I have already drawn for myself so I'd like to start there. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Onyx

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 02:23:53 pm »
Welcome to the forum. 8)

Setamontet

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 03:41:28 pm »
Greetings and welcome!
"Ia Shub-Niggurath!  May the gifted of Set rule on a thousand worlds when that night falls on Terra!  When the stars come right again!" - Patricia Hardy

Mistakes

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 07:41:25 pm »
Thank you both. For now I have a lot of reading and thinking to do, but I will likely return to ask questions once that phase is done. For now, I am enjoying reading The Imperishable Star, the forums and other resources on this site. I had always thought logic and discussions about gods were mutually exclusive, but it feels good to be proven wrong!  :mrgreen:

Cabshear

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 02:44:33 am »
Welcome to the OSS forum. Don’t hesitate to ask question.
I...The Aethyr of my Self as Dreamt in Perfection,
a Solitary and Nomadic Path, the Starlight to the Prism of the Mindstar. Not is my Name known.

-Variation on Andrew Chumbley's Azoetia Invocation

Km Anu

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 04:52:37 am »
Welcome, we're glad to have you. Feel free to message me if you need help with anything. I'm sure the same goes for the others  :D