Author Topic: Hello - potential new denizen  (Read 303 times)

Hello - potential new denizen
« on: July 24, 2020, 07:13:04 pm »
Hello, hope everyone is well here.

I'm an older (serious) LHP practitioner. I've been on this path since driving by LaVey's Black House in SF as a kid, discovering there's a name that's somewhat representative of my way of being, and then realizing that it emanated from that same Black House.

I'm not an atheistic person, rather I consider myself an agnostic as, clearly, the universe(s) demonstrate some higher order that we do not understand as yet. I've not yet been able to determine if this is due to something here in our universe, part of the natural order, and something we're simply not yet equipped to understand (supernormal) or if there is indeed something beyond this realm directing this order. I suppose it's the eternal question. Some LHP folks abandon things here and opt for materialism, others slap a face on it and call it 'god' and still others keep seeking. I'm considering affiliation with the TOS as they seem to be a sort of combo of the latter two. I've had lots of back and forth with Dr. Aquino over the years (and a few other TOS people) and he taught me quite a few things (as he did everyone who courteously approached him).

Anyway, thanks for allowing me into your domain.

Onyx

Re: Hello - potential new denizen
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 08:43:16 pm »
Welcome, your introduction reflects my own desire to pursue the mysteries of self-aware existence.

Sutekh

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 09:29:45 pm »
Welcome, glad to meet someone who comes from a traditional LHP Satanic background :).
"To achieve Xem, the Setian must perceive what he can of Xem, and must Become that
perception. He must incorporate the knowledge, understanding, and lessons of that perception
into the Setian's being. Remanifesting that ennobled state, the Setian will perceive more of
Xem, and will be able to Xeper further towards Xem. It is only through pursuit of this
repeating cycle of perceive / achieve that the initiate will eventually near and reach Xem"- Ruby Tablet of Set

Kapalika

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 07:35:13 pm »
heya. always good to get more people here and I think your experiences and perspective will be appreciated here given what you've shared and im excited to see your posts on the forums! :)
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Km Anu

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 02:30:47 am »
Welcome! We're glad to have you, and I'm excited to see your take on things :)