Author Topic: LHP organizations becoming defunct  (Read 387 times)

Sutekh

LHP organizations becoming defunct
« on: April 27, 2019, 05:48:01 pm »
I've noticed that many LHP organizations that I have been involved in have become defunct over time. It's not to say that it's the persons fault on having his organization become defunct buts it's primarily the people including the OU itself.

@Kapalika I have been reading a bit of your essay on TIS volume 4 and you make a great statement that the main problem lies on some people not being truthful to their handlings of Satanism. As a former High priest of a Satanic youth group myself which was similar to the O.S. I have dealt with so many people who were never truthful with Satanism.

They were instead people who chose to ride the coatails of my organization that I once helped head. I was primarily viewed as a cult of personality even though I did not realize this myself. If I left and put someone in charge than membership would become defunct because they chose to adhere to a cult of personality instead of choosing to use Satanism practically.

On to the OU: The OU is chaotic in of itself, time is the one that causes the stressful chaos among the OU. Us LHPERs are so preoccupied with that, that we never have the practical time to go back and to do more productive things of our involvements in our organizational activities including our independent plans outside of the organization.

The O.S. will always remain the way it is in a good way. But the main problem that this organization faces is preoccupation with time itself. I recalled that TIS volume 5 was going to be released soon but it hasn't been released at all. We need to have a primary objective but with that we must have to handle the essence of time.

As much as I want to contribute to TIS 5, I can't since I have done so much for this organization to the point where I feel tired of writing things or editing it to contribute. But our main goal should be looking at ways to improve the newsletters being published including participation in of itself.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:50:16 pm by Sutekh »
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet

Jastiv

Re: LHP organizations becoming defunct
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 03:14:48 am »
Before you complain about an organization becoming defunct, you have to understand the purpose of the organization.  If the purpose is to create a cult of personality, than that is exactly what will happen, and it will become someone's fan club.  Organizations need to define their mission before they are started, and then all members, not just the leader need to put forth personal effort to make that happen, whatever that is, else it will not work.

Kapalika

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 07:52:20 am »
With a lack of central doctrine or goal, most LHP organizations are going to be hard to keep together. Just my two  cents. As far as TIS5 I think the admins put it on hold to work on some other project. I've been curious to ask though if some others of us could head it on the side as they work on tht other project. I would of addressed a lot of this and this topic sooner but I was kind of dealing with a lot with a new job and finding a place the last few months. sorry  for  the late reply.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Etu Malku

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 10:19:05 pm »
I've noticed when few results are had, there is less and less interest to the point where the organization becomes stagnant and eventually dies . . . organizational entropy! I am glad to say that H☿D is successfully in its 6th year as an Order.
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Kapalika

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 03:56:58 pm »
I've noticed when few results are had, there is less and less interest to the point where the organization becomes stagnant and eventually dies . . . organizational entropy! I am glad to say that H☿D is successfully in its 6th year as an Order.

In other words, this community needs to regularly put out some kind of content to keep/generate interest so the forums can flourish? Like TIS?

I would agree, if that is what you are saying.
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Sutekh

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 06:29:38 pm »
Sorry for the late reply guys, I am extremely busy because of the Job training that I have been doing lately.

Before you complain about an organization becoming defunct, you have to understand the purpose of the organization.  If the purpose is to create a cult of personality, than that is exactly what will happen, and it will become someone's fan club.  Organizations need to define their mission before they are started, and then all members, not just the leader need to put forth personal effort to make that happen, whatever that is, else it will not work.

I wasn't necessarily trying to write my complaint of the defunction of LHP organizations but merely from what I have seen happen. The old organization that I was in did not have a purpose. It was primarily an LHP social gathering club group. It was a bit like the O.S. but very different, it's purpose was never to create a cult of personality.

But because we had mundane members they nonetheless put themselves as idiotic followers instead of free individuals. I was not really the head of my old organization but, I was under the main person who was the actual head.

The problem that my old organization had was commercializing by trying to recruit more people in, which I did not agree with at all. The problem for the main persons effort of that group was  having it conducted in a business like manner.  And like @Kapalika pointed out on having a central doctrine, my old group lacked of a central doctrine. The O.S. does have a central doctrine, but that doctrine is primarily advancing the spirituality of LHP Tech.
"Our collective ambition is that the membership of the Order of the Serpent also serves as guardians of the Black Flame and collaborates with the Prince of Darkness in the Infernal Mandate of re-creating the Cosmos in the eternal glory of the Setian Will!"-Setamontet