Author Topic: I am awestruck  (Read 206 times)

Kapalika

I am awestruck
« on: January 13, 2019, 07:13:36 am »
Word Count: 985
Leviathan! Serpent of the Sky, Heavens and the Deep! I bow before your unstoppable force that is that which is!

It's a freaking lightning volcano how fucking cool is that?

The glory of nature and the grace of the Darkness that is It (Satan) is not only that which inspires but that which at the core identical with us. In it's perfect majesty it could kill us in an instant, just as much of this Universe would.

Yet our source of existence is the same; that which is as the catalyst for the emanation from One into many. Satanas, Opposition, the inherent conflict in reality itself and the Destroyer of all chains and falsehoods.

It is my belief that the reason for all this suffering is that this Universe was not designed in so much for us as it was necessarily in this form for us to emerge.

This began with that which is Singular Consciousness existing without space, time, doer ship or personality, the sum of all existence.

It was it's inherent quality of Satan that caused it to OPPOSE this form, and create the male and female extremes, from which the three threads of reality would be animated.

The thread that the female (vāmā) animated would create DARKNESS. The thread that the male animated would create LIGHT, marking the first consciousness to exist distinct from All.

Darkness would oppose it's singular essence as an object and made itself into many distracted objects, creating PHYSICAL (blood) space to give these objects locality. Light would see Darkness make many of itself, and so to act as the Opposing force to that multiplicity, Light would create a LIGHTNING (abstract, mental) like flurry of elemental, deities, and demons.

Light then sought to CREATE (fire) within the physical, to give form to things that were before formless. Darkness responded with the act of DESTRUCTION (ice) so that creation may be contained.

From Creation and Destruction came time, and with Lightning and Physical the UNIVERSE was created.

So would these six forces, Light, Darkness, Ice, Fire, Lightning and Blood constitute the COSMOS. To exist within it was to exist within duality.

Within the Universe, the forces opposed their inclination to oppose and worked then in concord and balance. The ALL did not forget it's intent to create separate consciousness, but Light was of it's nature as unlimited, and beyond the Universe.

And so the third String of Reality, not animated by either Male or Female, but by All itself would go about creating a limited conciseness contained within bodies that would exist within the Universe. It did, on several worlds, and over a few short billion years one consciousness emerged as humans on a wet, mild world. Humans and Earth defied the extremity of the Universe, from very cold to hot, to still, small or crushing. A land of all middles where something not suited for much of the Physical could stand.

That human consciousness though was also oppositional and opposed it's own limited consciousness. Throughout ages it would come to an eventuality where persons would seek, perhaps achieve universal Consciousness and become like many of the supreme gods they worshiped.

In one instant they would become the Universe; Fire, Ice, Lightning and Blood, and it would be Lightning that would allow them to maintain a stream of consciousness that in the same instant would oppose it's nature as only the Universe, and upgrade that limited consciousness into Universal Consciousness as a Supreme Subjectivity, to now mirror themselves as a Supreme Objectivity.

And then the Universe would become their plaything.

It is in truth, in my view that we are all this Universe; to admire nature is to admire ourselves. To pay heed to that which is our foundation.

Then what of their relation to Light and Darkness? To the ALL that orchestrated all of this?

However, there is more layers to this. To become Universal is not the end; to become Cosmic is not even it. It is by becoming the Universe that we make the Universe the third, the balancing point between Supreme Subject and Supreme Object. By becoming a third, we become all three and thus Darkness and Light.

Then it is again a duality, a rival to ALL to finally Oppose it, not existing as it is as without time or space, but existing as time and space and expressing within time and space.

It is that which was cast down into the World, we could think of ALL as God and Satan as this challenger, but it was always planned because both are one in the same.

And is then Satan's turn, now Cosmic and Universal, to take the place of All, and All no longer lacks personality, doership, space, or time because All is now transformed.

YOU are that Satan, and so am I. When we attain this highest state, we operate on consensus, or compete. After all, why would ALL go through all this trouble of killing itself if it was just to end up as it started? Nondual yet individualized, the humans are the new gods.

Thoughts? This is based off of some refinements to the explanation of my metaphysics.

I also wanted to kind of express why I've call myself "pro-cosmic" in the past and revere the physical world. Also, below is a chart of all of this; I avoided Sanskrit as much as possible in this post.

Also, I should note I spoke of Leviathan, and it's been something I've been thinking more about lately but technically part of Leviathan kind of defies parts of this system. I'm still trying to figure it out. While most of this is certain a few parts of it might change as I refine it. Some of what I said might be kinda misleading as this is actually the "simple" explanation. Actually, the chart has a little more complexity than my written explanation.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:20:06 am by Kapalika »
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Inlustratus

Re: I am awestruck
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 08:45:16 pm »
Word count: 166

Tohu Tehom Teli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam

(I don't have a cool image, sorry)

To keep myself up-to-date I reread what you explained on Discord, your article on TIS and checked your blog.

If I understood everything correctly (which I didn't) Satan directly creates self and indirectly the physical world (you mentioned that you see the gray, orange and green area as "cosmic"), as they both had to occur for us to exist. For us to be created creation and destruction were created but the driving force of that had to be some nonphysical existence without locality, with help from Shiva and Shakti and once everything was in place Satan could "do it's thing through Rajas" so now we are limited by physical existence.

But I have to ask, what are your views on "Self and Ego"? Do you see them separately, or as the same, but one poisoned? If different, how is Ego created?

Anyway, great thread, but that chart could use some makeup :P
*scary satanic text*

Kapalika

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 12:58:53 am »
Word count: 166

Tohu Tehom Teli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam

(I don't have a cool image, sorry)

To keep myself up-to-date I reread what you explained on Discord, your article on TIS and checked your blog.

If I understood everything correctly (which I didn't) Satan directly creates self and indirectly the physical world (you mentioned that you see the gray, orange and green area as "cosmic"), as they both had to occur for us to exist. For us to be created creation and destruction were created but the driving force of that had to be some nonphysical existence without locality, with help from Shiva and Shakti and once everything was in place Satan could "do it's thing through Rajas" so now we are limited by physical existence.

But I have to ask, what are your views on "Self and Ego"? Do you see them separately, or as the same, but one poisoned? If different, how is Ego created?

Anyway, great thread, but that chart could use some makeup :P

Unholy god you are thorough.

Yes, Satan directly creates the limited self and indirectly the physical world as well as it's mental/abstract parts. Creation and destruction is "created" but that's not the best word. Technically everything before creation and destruction happens before/without time.

Ya, the nonphysical existence had to exist before physical, shiva was the nonphysical self and shakti the nonphysical object. Once those two can form as polar opposite extremes of Satan, everything else can occur to make our Universe.

Once the Universe is in place, Satan through Rajas (that which is individualizing and ego driven) can give a self-hood to animals (such as us).

I'm not really sure how I feel about the ego. On one hand, I know the limited mind is remade into the universal mind, so I don't think the ego is of itself bad. Normally people talk of the ego as being what the heart, confused by desire wants. But there is precedent in both Satanism and Kashmir Shiavism for following the heart as a means of spiritual development.

I try to side step this issue by not using the word ego as I think ego is always kind of a confusing term as it can mean different things.

I can try to make the chart clearer and neater. And yes you are right I did at one point call the grey area outside of light/dark also Cosmos, here I didn't so you caught an inconsistency. Part of the problem is it's all in my head but I'm trying to put this into easily understood language. Now that I recall, I do on my blog call Ashes (grey), Light and Darkness the "Cosmic Elements".

I also should of probably edited it to show an arrow starting in the Self and pointing back into somewhere in the Grey. It's a visualization I'm still refining. Technically this is another representation of this but "inverted" to add clarity, with the Gods and Gunas added ontop and a few parts removed for simplicity:

https://kapalika.com/wp-content/uploads/satanic-yantra-1.jpg

That above depiction folds on itself, but it's kind of hard to explain the geometry without showing many pictures with arrows. When you reach the other or inner Grey area you start back on the other. I'll get around to making that eventually as an animation.

Sorry that I don't have a better quality one at the moment, it's on my hard drive at the old apartment with my former roommate until I find a new place.

Also the word counter was because it looked like a longer post than it really was due to formatting :p
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 01:06:39 am by Kapalika »
https://kapalika.com

My religion is Satanism & Kashmir Shaivism via Vāmācāra

"We have none but evidence for the prosecution [against Satan] and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French." ... "We may not pay him reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents." - Mark Twain
"God and the individual are one. To realize this is the essence of Shaivism." - Swami Lakshmanjoo

Liu

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 05:57:05 pm »
It is my belief that the reason for all this suffering is that this Universe was not designed in so much for us as it was necessarily in this form for us to emerge.
That's a very poetic way of saying something any staunch atheist might agree on ^^
I.e. we are random products of how reality simply is. No sense in trying to deny it.

This began with that which is Singular Consciousness existing without space, time, doer ship or personality, the sum of all existence.

It was it's inherent quality of Satan that caused it to OPPOSE this form, and create the male and female extremes, from which the three threads of reality would be animated.
I already elaborated on the value or non-value of calling the fundamental opposites male and female elsewhere, so not gonna repeat that here.

The thread that the female (vāmā) animated would create DARKNESS. The thread that the male animated would create LIGHT, marking the first consciousness to exist distinct from All.
Interesting - I had associated the "male"/shiva-aspect with consciousness of any kind, no matter whether distinct from All or that All's consciousness itself.

Darkness would oppose it's singular essence as an object and made itself into many distracted objects, creating PHYSICAL (blood) space to give these objects locality. Light would see Darkness make many of itself, and so to act as the Opposing force to that multiplicity, Light would create a LIGHTNING (abstract, mental) like flurry of elemental, deities, and demons.
So, (physical) space coming to be out of the existence of physical objects/matter, whereas spirits (mental objects/subjects) coming to be out of consciousness, i.e. out of mental space?
Kinda seems like body/mind duality, though.

Light then sought to CREATE (fire) within the physical, to give form to things that were before formless. Darkness responded with the act of DESTRUCTION (ice) so that creation may be contained.
I would associate fire with destruction (it dissolves, even if it does so by combining anew) and ice with creation (freezing/cooling down increases order/decreases entropy).
On the other hand, fire does also represent energy, i.e. the energy to shape as one wants, whereas ice as lack of energy would then be a breaking down both literally and figuratively.

And so the third String of Reality, not animated by either Male or Female, but by All itself would go about creating a limited conciseness contained within bodies that would exist within the Universe. It did, on several worlds, and over a few short billion years one consciousness emerged as humans on a wet, mild world. Humans and Earth defied the extremity of the Universe, from very cold to hot, to still, small or crushing. A land of all middles where something not suited for much of the Physical could stand.
I.e. humans created from All because consisting of both matter and consciousness?

That human consciousness though was also oppositional and opposed it's own limited consciousness. Throughout ages it would come to an eventuality where persons would seek, perhaps achieve universal Consciousness and become like many of the supreme gods they worshiped.

In one instant they would become the Universe; Fire, Ice, Lightning and Blood, and it would be Lightning that would allow them to maintain a stream of consciousness that in the same instant would oppose it's nature as only the Universe, and upgrade that limited consciousness into Universal Consciousness as a Supreme Subjectivity, to now mirror themselves as a Supreme Objectivity.

And then the Universe would become their plaything.

It is in truth, in my view that we are all this Universe; to admire nature is to admire ourselves. To pay heed to that which is our foundation.

Then what of their relation to Light and Darkness? To the ALL that orchestrated all of this?

However, there is more layers to this. To become Universal is not the end; to become Cosmic is not even it. It is by becoming the Universe that we make the Universe the third, the balancing point between Supreme Subject and Supreme Object. By becoming a third, we become all three and thus Darkness and Light.

Then it is again a duality, a rival to ALL to finally Oppose it, not existing as it is as without time or space, but existing as time and space and expressing within time and space.

It is that which was cast down into the World, we could think of ALL as God and Satan as this challenger, but it was always planned because both are one in the same.

And is then Satan's turn, now Cosmic and Universal, to take the place of All, and All no longer lacks personality, doership, space, or time because All is now transformed.

YOU are that Satan, and so am I. When we attain this highest state, we operate on consensus, or compete. After all, why would ALL go through all this trouble of killing itself if it was just to end up as it started? Nondual yet individualized, the humans are the new gods.

Nice description of how self-deification might work.
But, well, why would All go through all this? Because in the beginning, not being individualized, it might not have had a plan, so to speak, and who knows whether it has one now that it's fragmented into the world.

I also wanted to kind of express why I've call myself "pro-cosmic" in the past and revere the physical world.
Pro-cosmic fits even better now after this explanation - some aspects of what you wrote, especially in the last paragraphs, sounds almost like gnosticism (which often is anti-cosmic) but with some bend to it to get it to still be pro-cosmos.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:58:54 pm by Liu »