Author Topic: More Satanic music  (Read 863 times)

Inlustratus

More Satanic music
« on: December 18, 2018, 07:29:09 pm »
Ok, black metal is often shunned by masses because of it's aggressiveness, heavy distortion and harsh vocals, which was also the case here.
I present to you The Devil's Blood.
Another Satanic (not sure, but I think Selim was a gnostic Satanist) band but unlike most which are black metal the Devil's Blood is much calmer and smoother rock and roll band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cvRN7uh7MI

Waddaya have to say now, Xeper?
*scary satanic text*

Liu

Re: More Satanic music
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 08:36:14 pm »
Knew them since long ^^ Among my favorites.
And yeah, from all I heard, Selim was a gnostic one.

Not by an actual Satanist, but here's some nice 'gospel' (with some metal aspects):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB4nXQWyAug
The whole album is based on the idea of how gospel would be like if the black slaves in America wouldn't have adopted Christianity but instead reversed it in some manner as a protest against their enslavers.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:39:39 pm by Liu »

Little Beast

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 09:44:39 am »
I'll be a thorn in your side,
'Til you die
I'll be a thorn in your side
For All Ways

- Chvrches - We Sink

Inlustratus

*scary satanic text*

Onyx

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 01:30:33 pm »
Quote from: Inlustratus
What in the name of fuck?

Hahaha.

Etu Malku

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 06:43:49 pm »
My take on this is that Lucifer personifies Wisdom through Adversity, the mastery of one's carnal self, the development of one's sovereignty in this existence and the atonement with One's higher Self (apotheosis/autotheism).

When you find these principles in music then you have found Luciferian Music. That said, I find improvised kinds of music to be way more Luciferian than any other music as they provide the above requirements, as well as freedom of expression. Listening to a master improviser, you hear virtuosity (mastery of craft) combined with true creation (mastery of self) and moments of pure Genius (atonement with Self).

*I purposely avoided referring to anything Satanic as it has been recently pointed out to me that I don't understand what Satanism is.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 06:45:45 pm by Etu Malku »
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Little Beast

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 12:37:44 pm »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 12:46:23 pm by Little Beast »
I'll be a thorn in your side,
'Til you die
I'll be a thorn in your side
For All Ways

- Chvrches - We Sink